Official UFC on FOX 19 Thread - Tampa - Khabib vs Ferguson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does someone know why 5D doesn't have any regular UFC bets right now? The propbets and cage warrior are there.

lb on most sites starting from the prelims?

paddy and unibet got lb listed from the fp prelims

lb on most sites starting from the prelims?

paddy and unibet got lb listed from the fp prelims

Sweet im taking these fuckers to the cleaners tomorrow. Paddy won't be able to copy 365 until the Fox prelims when 365 start offering lb.

dias ML +100
vs
dias DEC +155

discuss!

Sherdog preview up. He picks Glover but talks about Evans taking Glover down lots early on. I completely disagree. Evans could not take Lil Nog, Hendo or Bader down - I expect him to struggle with takedowns and I really hope Glover keeps Evans honest by utilising his excellent takedowns.

so suuuuper low chance for dias finish in your mind?

Yep albeit I am slightly concerned Swanson could show up a shadow of his former self. But if Dias wins I expect the typical boring grinding Dias affair we're used to seeing.

Apparently wrestling has been the major focus for Cub in his time off. With Izzy Martinez working so closely with Jackson/Wink I'm gonna be taking a little shot with Cub in this fight. Can always livebet Hacran if his grinding style is showing early success.

Man i watched some of Glover's fights last night. This guy is such a beast, I really don't see how Rashad gets a w here. Even Glover's fight v. JJ is really competitive in the first 3 rounds. Glover even had Jon in troulbe in a few spots. I honestly think if skinny Glover showed up to fight JJ and had cardio in rounds 4 and 5 he could have won that fight.

I don't see Rashad winning a decision as Glover just comes forward and throws so much. I don't see Rashad getting top position. The only shot I see of Rashad winning is a standing KO. However, even a standing KO of Glover is low percentage as Glover has a granite chin.

Official prediciton ~Glover ITD

Last edited:
Man i watched some of Glover's fights last night. This guy is such a beast, I really don't see how Rashad gets a w here. Even Glover's fight v. JJ is really competitive in the first 3 rounds. Glover even has Jon in troulbe in a few spots. I honestly think if skinny Glover showed up to fight JJ and had cardio in rounds 4 and 5 he could have won that fight.

I don't see Rashad winning a decision as Glover just comes forward and throws so much. I don't see Rashad getting top position. The only shot I see of Rashad winning is a standing KO. However, even a standing KO of Glover is low percentage as Glover has a granite chin.

Official prediciton ~Glover ITD

Glad you are smoking my shit, Lemon.

According to the timer on the video above (UFC.com says the weigh-ins start at 1:30pm PST/4:30pm EST):

Weigh-ins start at 1pm 4:30pm PST / 7:30pm EST.
The first fight starts tomorrow at 1pm PST / 4pm EST.

=

20.5 hours of re-hydration

Nobody liking Khabib vs Horcher U2.5 at even? seems like with the experience disparity Khabib should finish, even khabib round 1 at +200 is tempting

Yeah, I played it. Khabib not much of a finisher, but Horcher working full-time when he got the call, only back to training for a month, over 180 lbs at the time, UFC debut ... all red flags. Khabib training for Ferguson, the cardio machine, I think Khabib should be able to put a good pace on him and overwhelm him late in the 1st or 2nd round.

I think that tomorrow's main event goes the distance. Rashad is skilled enough I think to not get stopped by Glover. So I'm on the over 3½ rounds and Glover by decision, UD and I put a few bucks on a Glover split in the main event in case Rashad make it competitive mixing in his wrestling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back