Official UFN 82** Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you thin akobut over 1,5 in Grabowski vs Lewis 2.20?
i just bet it. from his Bellator days I remember Grabowski as a lnp fighter. wouldn't be surprised if he grinds lewis out

some random info :) makovsky did his camp with tri-star and GSP looks to be in great shape.. not sure how long he has been with them?

CWxhOHSU4AAjdzP.jpg

makovsky looks so tiny next to him lol
Mak has been with Tristar for many years.

i always preach no parlays in these threads but placed two parlays offline with a friend (I owe him like $800 so trying to nullify that :D )

OSP+Spencer $400 to win $368
OSP+Borg+Mak/JB o2.5 $400 to win $476

http://www.sherdog.com/videos/video...Training-Routine-to-Beat-Ovince-St-Preux-8923

I don't believe Feijaos new training routine, even against cummings and bader he seemed to have that same approach, wait for his timing and let the ko naturally come, sure osp won't be killing that game plan via grappling but osp is way more deceptive with in athletic, explosive, powerful counters. Feijao @ 35 without the juice I doubt cuts it but at the same time can't blame anyone for not taking osp at those unplayable odds.

Mike Jackson's last fight

Found here, some more info on him can be found there: https://www.reddit.com/r/MMA/comments/40vv7r/video_my_last_fight_mike_jackson_im_fighting/

http://www.ufc.com/fighter/Mickey-Gall

Thoughts on opponent, Mike Jackson? He is not of my caliber. I think he is a part-time fighter, while fighting is my life. I am better than him on the feet, I am better than him on the ground, and everywhere in between.

When and why did you start training for fighting? I started training boxing at 13, Jiu-Jitsu at 16, and MMA at 19. I've always been an athlete and fighting is the ultimate sport.

What ranks and titles have you held? Dead Serious MMA Middleweight Champion, Multiple-Time NAGA World Champion, Multiple-Time Grapplers Quest World Champion.

Ranks in any martial arts styles: Brown Belt in Gracie Jiu-Jitsu under Professor David Adiv, Blue Band in Muay Thai under Kaensak Sor Ploenjit

Nice capping on mjs last fight, he did well but imo the other guy was pretty lively and gave him a fight for sure but he looked much more older, no where in fight shape or athletic so not surprised his chin was not there.

Gall a multiple time NAGA and grapplers quest world champ.... explains why Gall is unplayable at them odds, I doubt jackson will have the ttd to go against a guy who has spent most of his life in the world of grappling and jiu jitsu.

What do you thin akobut over 1,5 in Grabowski vs Lewis 2.20?

2 giant hws, 1 called black beast with most of his kos ending in r1 or r2 and grab almost half of his fights ending r1, id say the over is risky. Perhaps the under a better play but its a hw fight where one punch or take down can end the fight.

Nice capping on mjs last fight, he did well but imo the other guy was pretty lively and gave him a fight for sure but he looked much more older, no where in fight shape or athletic so not surprised his chin was not there.

Gall a multiple time NAGA and grapplers quest world champ.... explains why Gall is unplayable at them odds, I doubt jackson will have the ttd to go against a guy who has spent most of his life in the world of grappling and jiu jitsu.
Uk, don't mean to be a dick, but Gall is not a world champ. I have won Grappler's Quest too but I ain't no world champ. That said, he seems pretty solid on the ground. How is Jackson's grappling?

Uk, don't mean to be a dick, but Gall is not a world champ. I have won Grappler's Quest too but I ain't no world champ. That said, he seems pretty solid on the ground. How is Jackson's grappling?
Yeah, this. Both GQ and NAGA have low level local tournies, so its really not an indication of anything to have won those.

2 giant hws, 1 called black beast with most of his kos ending in r1 or r2 and grab almost half of his fights ending r1, id say the over is risky. Perhaps the under a better play but its a hw fight where one punch or take down can end the fight.
Yes, but last few of Grabowski's fight were decisions or late finishes.Lewis won with Pesta in 3rd round

Ok, well that was first time I read it from cards post, maybe card just quoted it regardless good to be corrected hes not a world champ, I was thinking that is a bit strange he said he started @ 16 and is only 24.

Maybe these fighters with 0-1 or 1-0 are just hyping there own achievements to get onto ufc, bit like lahats bjj world champ status which you called was wrong too.

Regarding Jacksons grappling, seen none of it literally, only seen 2 of his fights and I think one of them was a kickboxing match up, he does claim in one interview he wont allow gall to get the take down though.

Reminds me I must update my resume with Master of Masters !

Yes, but last few of Grabowski's fight were decisions or late finishes.Lewis won with Pesta in 3rd round
Over is unlikely anytime Derrick Lewis fights someone who doesn't try to grapplefuck him. Hell, it's unlikely no matter who he fights. That guy is terrifying.

Ok, well that was first time I read it from cards post, maybe card just quoted it regardless good to be corrected hes not a world champ, I was thinking that is a bit strange he said he started @ 16 and is only 24.

Maybe these fighters with 0-1 or 1-0 are just hyping there own achievements to get onto ufc, bit like lahats bjj world champ status which you called was wrong too.

Regarding Jacksons grappling, seen none of it literally, only seen 2 of his fights and I think one of them was a kickboxing match up, he does claim in one interview he wont allow gall to get the take down though.

Reminds me I must update my resume with Master of Masters !
If Jackson has terrible grappling he should get submitted pretty quickly.

oh wheeere oh where did my grabovski price go?

oh wheeere oh where can it beeee?

please dooon't make me bet on the black beast

oh pleeeease i might kill myselllllf

oh wheeere oh where did my grabovski price go?

oh wheeere oh where can it beeee?

please dooon't make me bet on the black beast

oh pleeeease i might kill myselllllf
I expected Lewis to get bet too and wanted Grabowski at + odds. So much for that.

i just bet it. from his Bellator days I remember Grabowski as a lnp fighter. wouldn't be surprised if he grinds lewis out
Disagree. Lewis is just brutally bad off his back and has no gad tank. But he does have big power. For sure it COULD go over but I'd need much better odds to play it.

http://www.sherdog.com/videos/video...Training-Routine-to-Beat-Ovince-St-Preux-8923

I don't believe Feijaos new training routine, even against cummings and bader he seemed to have that same approach, wait for his timing and let the ko naturally come, sure osp won't be killing that game plan via grappling but osp is way more deceptive with in athletic, explosive, powerful counters. Feijao @ 35 without the juice I doubt cuts it but at the same time can't blame anyone for not taking osp at those unplayable odds.

Yeah obviously OSP is clearly the fave but I just don't like paying that kinda juice on someone with major holes in their game which we saw when Glover took him down at will and man handled him.

As a straight pick OSP is a likely winner but I think RC can KO or sub him fairly often.

Once OSP is down he doesn't strike me as having particularly good sub defense (if any)

The people who set the "Live-Bet" lines are not as savvy as us MMA fanatics. They pretty much have 15-20 seconds to come up with a line and alot of times they can be wrong.

They can't always see how the pace of a fight is going and the factors that go into it. They can't recognize when a guy is starting to find his rhythm or w/e.

Yes time pressure will always cause some level of mistakes too, even if they are pretty savvy.

I remember Brown v. Mitrione livebet after round 1 was such a good price on Brown even though Mitrione was visibly struggling after the eyepoke. I don't remember exact price but I think Browne was like +115 or something which I hit hard.

However, the time pressure thing is a 2 way street and I have made some big plays that were dumb in hindsight cuz you only have a couple seconds to see the line and enter your bet.

Off topic but, why are there weird pics of some random white guy to the right under "New Media"? What is going on with this site lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back