Official UFN 82** Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hendricks + Nelson + Lahat juice parlay is my only play so far. Plan on playing Scoggins and Makovsky really small for the price they're offering but I do intend to "Live-Bet" them if either guy starts to impose their game in the fight.

Unfortunately I don't see many dogs making it through.

Makovsky needs to counter Joe and keep him honest with TDs/attempts. I feel like Joe will come in looking to strike coming out of a camp in Denver.

Scoggins obviously has the range advantage but man Borg is such a beast how can I even reason this bet lol. I mean, Scoggins has a pretty good offensive TD if he can land his own that'll be great for him. I'll take the wait and see approach. Wait.. edit this fight is on fucking fight pass I can't even live bet. Smh

On another note, I forgot to complain about that last card.. I posted a "lottery" parlay last event and it was a 2-man prop play of

Damon Jackson dec +561 and CDF dec +621 and I got robbed of another 3 grand. I had 3 sets of 30$ parlays on it. I thought I saw Jackson winning that fight, even despite the point deduction.

On another note, I forgot to complain about that last card.. I posted a "lottery" parlay last event and it was a 2-man prop play of

Damon Jackson dec +561 and CDF dec +621 and I got robbed of another 3 grand. I had 3 sets of 30$ parlays on it. I thought I saw Jackson winning that fight, even despite the point deduction.

That fucking sucks.

Saw Jackson talking shit to Levan after the fight on twitter and wanted to throw up. Dude fence hugged all day. I thought it was clearly Levan's win if the ref didn't interfere

Saw Jackson talking shit to Levan after the fight on twitter and wanted to throw up. Dude fence hugged all day. I thought it was clearly Levan's win if the ref didn't interfere

Regardless, the odds suggested Damon had NO chance at winning a decision by setting it that high at +561. It was clearly the right play. And that was what I expected out of him going into the bet. Then it was a matter of perception whether the "octagon control" is being the factor. I can never tell what the rules are anymore.

Regardless, the odds suggested Damon had NO chance at winning a decision by setting it that high at +561. It was clearly the right play. And that was what I expected out of him going into the bet. Then it was a matter of perception whether the "octagon control" is being the factor. I can never tell what the rules are anymore.
Yeah Levan was super juiced, can't be blamed for stabbing that decision line especially in a fight that was always heavily favored to hit the cards. I just can never cheer for this guy, idk if he thought people would like him for calling Levan a pussy through social media after the fight when he was the one just cage hugging? Idk maybe i'm just ranting but a small part of me got legit mad when I saw the nerve of this guy to talk shit after that performance acting like he was trying to fight lol

Please don't tell me I'm the only one seeing huge value on Bisping?? At +260 he's worth a bet. Anderson after a long lay off plus no roids and older to boot. If it goes to decision and there is any excuse to give it to Bisping they will. Especially in the UK. Remember the Hamil decision? I think I gotta lay a little on Spitsping. I mean this is it for him. While Silva is old and essentially done.

Please don't tell me I'm the only one seeing huge value on Bisping?? At +260 he's worth a bet. Anderson after a long lay off plus no roids and older to boot. If it goes to decision and there is any excuse to give it to Bisping they will. Especially in the UK. Remember the Hamil decision? I think I gotta lay a little on Spitsping. I mean this is it for him. While Silva is old and essentially done.
I'll be on Bisping by decision

I know I called Rosholts last fight wrong but I cant see him avoiding Big Country's right hand for 3 rounds, Struve fought his worst fight I don't even know what that was lol. Rosholt was getting rocked by Timothy Johnson in the third round Im pretty confident that Roy tags him and gets the KO in the first.

Yup I'm definitely on that. Silva's aura of invincibility has been shattered, and Bisping will be motivated to win in his home country in a fight he's always wanted. Some other variables but at those odds I'm definitely playing him by decision. The thing I'm wondering is do you think the odds will get closer as the fight arrives? Or is it best to hop on now?

Yup I'm definitely on that. Silva's aura of invincibility has been shattered, and Bisping will be motivated to win in his home country in a fight he's always wanted. Some other variables but at those odds I'm definitely playing him by decision. The thing I'm wondering is do you think the odds will get closer as the fight arrives? Or is it best to hop on now?
Honestly, I don't expect any money to come in on Bisping. If anything, i'd be more inclined to guess Anderson becomes a bigger favorite

Honestly, I don't expect any money to come in on Bisping. If anything, i'd be more inclined to guess Anderson becomes a bigger favorite
Yeah I hope it goes that way. I'm a little bummed that I missed Lobov as the underdog, now that it's flipped.

Yes, but last few of Grabowski's fight were decisions or late finishes.Lewis won with Pesta in 3rd round

Grabowski vs Lewis over 1,5+Nelson+Hendricks

I hear ya, they have both been going r2/r3 lately so you got a chance, style wise though I think lewis with his heavy hands and grabowski also with heavy hands and an good ground game, someone's getting finished imo r1 or r2, but good luck, nice parlay with returns.

Anybody taking Makovsky? I don't think he's going to win but he's 4.50 on bet365..

Anybody taking Makovsky? I don't think he's going to win but he's 4.50 on bet365..

I was but I bought out of it and went with Joe B by dec. Makovsky is my hedge now I guess at +345 but I think Joe wins by dec here probably 65% of the time and his dec line is -140.

If Joe finishes Zak I take a bath basically LOL.

What do you think about Burkman+Benavidez+Osp+Hendricks?
Especially about Burkman

Borg (-238) + JB/Mak over 2.5 (-285) 1k @ -108.

Was toying with lobov + borg + JH @ 3.26+ but lobov has hit and miss performances although I do feel his heavy counters will work, still not sure if jh can deal with r4/r5. And that 3rd player parlay puts me off.

have to agree sham, its pricey as always but its the only combos I see hitting most of the time, jb has 2 sub win in last 13 fights otherwise 7 decisions in those 13, mak has 8 decisions in the last 10 fights, sure I know statistics don't always work its mma and a gamble, but still the most likely scenario for the o2.5 to hit.

Borgs got this via his grappling relentless style, I know others like the o1.5 or 2.5 on borg/scoggings but not feeling confident on that one, scoggins I don't think will play on the ground so surely relies on his tdd and striking but borg's grappling is just on another level imo so it goes back to square one and borg has deep chokes and even slicker transitions here.

I'm on Mak. At first just for value, but the more I think about it I think he'll win. Hes slowly but steadily making improvements to his game, arguably beat Dodson in his last fight. On the flipside, Benavidez has had lackluster showings for awhile now and I expect him to fall off sooner than later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back