Olympic Boxing thread: Every night Starting 7/23.

Draftkings has lines on every fight tonight. My degenerate ass might be up all night now

I'm totally unaware of who to watch out for in this games but I look forward to seeing some future greats in the making.

from a British perspective, Lauren price is easily our best bet for gold. I expect her to win tbh. Incredible athlete; represented Wales at football multiple times, 4x world kick boxing champ and world ani boxing champ. She’s a really good boxer

for the men pat McCormack and Ben Whittaker are probably our best bets

from a British perspective, Lauren price is easily our best bet for gold. I expect her to win tbh. Incredible athlete; represented Wales at football multiple times, 4x world kick boxing champ and world ani boxing champ. She’s a really good boxer

for the men pat McCormack and Ben Whittaker are probably our best bets
Thanks. I'll check em out.

can’t believe they called mcgrail the scouse loma

he was horrendous

Last edited:
Delante seems talented but I think he's gonna have a tough time adjusting to the pros. I think a hardened pressure fighter will be a real problem for him. A Salido type.

Damn he got dropped pretty hard

He won by split but a lot of people are saying he shouldve lost

I think its completely sexist for women to wear headgear and skirts.

Poland seems to be winning so far

Uzb woman squeezed it out i think with handspeed and endurance.

I miss the 2012 Olympics when Teddy Atlas was commentating.

Don't be such a Queer, QB.

This filipino gonna crush the kenyan imo.
Notice how the Kenyan woman is fixing her headgear every 5 seconds

Shes gonna get stopped imo

Shes like half her weight.

Notice how the Kenyan woman is fixing her headgear every 5 seconds

Shes gonna get stopped imo

Shes like half her weight.
Yup she is getting lit up. Never good when you have to fix your headgear after an exchange. Filipino's hook is money, I think that's the punch to finish her.

Fun Fact: The Kenyan is actually odds on to win bronze in the 5000 meter later in the tourney.

Thailand finding her range at the end of the round, but the Algebra won the first

Algerian fighting at Thailand' range. Easy fight for the Thai

Back