Olympic Boxing thread: Every night Starting 7/23.

Serbian girl finally shows how a smaller fighter can win this fight.

I missed a whole fight or two. The Olympics are fucking dangerous if you're a degenerate gambler. I just randomly laid -230 on the US men's freestyle relay b/c of Patriotism and depsperation for action. I spent 6 hrs grinding out on the ufc card earlier now I'm gonna cut into my winnings for fucking swimming.

Anyway who's necks?

The Italian woman was nice.

Good use of jabs, check hooks

Keyshawn Davis is 3-0 as pro and fought on the Canelo undercard

Hes fighting a 2x Olympian

Dude I'm about to run around the block w/ and oversized American Flag and let everyone know this American Mf'er about to beat some ass in the Olympics.

lol Keyshawn lunged at him with the jab as soon as the bell rang

Keyshawn Davis has baby oil on him as in on ice skates.

Slippery and moves to fast. Very frustrating hard to hit.

Anybody know how to watch this in the UK? Iplayer ain't showing everything so I have no clue lol

Davis has skills future champion,
book it. Davis has a little Floyd in him.

Davis has good head movement and footwork, plus pull counter and a great jab.

I missed a whole fight or two. The Olympics are fucking dangerous if you're a degenerate gambler. I just randomly laid -230 on the US men's freestyle relay b/c of Patriotism and depsperation for action. I spent 6 hrs grinding out on the ufc card earlier now I'm gonna cut into my winnings for fucking swimming.

Anyway who's necks?

hahahaha this post belongs in the YLYL thread. Thanks for the laughs brother and good luck with the winnings

Just watched the Galal Yafai fight 3 standing counts is that normal the ref seemed keen to get in an issue a count. Does that happen a lot what’s the criteria for it

Anybody know how to watch this in the UK? Iplayer ain't showing everything so I have no clue lol
I found the coverage quite patchy. I think we were spoiled by the 2012 Olympics where you could watch any event from any discipline whenever you want. As it is you have to hunt around for the replays and hope they cover an event you are into.

Davis has skills future champion,
book it. Davis has a little Floyd in him.
Yeah I was impressed by Davis. He makes the amateurs look 'amateur'. He has the speed to do well as an amateur and he's a fast starter which helps with the ammie format.

Just watched the Galal Yafai fight 3 standing counts is that normal the ref seemed keen to get in an issue a count. Does that happen a lot what’s the criteria for it
It's pretty common, if you just hurt your opponent and the ref sees it he'll often give a count. Quite annoying if you want to actually KO your opponent.

It's pretty common, if you just hurt your opponent and the ref sees it he'll often give a count. Quite annoying if you want to actually KO your opponent.
Seems like you only need to land a half decent shot lol

Back