Olympic Boxing thread: Every night Starting 7/23.

12-1 female unified world champ getting destroyed

being made look like a bum

the other girl is walking her down with her hands down and is about to finish her.

Just watched three heavyweight fights at the round of 16. I see Cuba got their Rio gold medalist at 81kg now moved up at HW and he CAN box. Spain have a good puncher in Reyes Pla as well.

Keep an eye on Eurosport dude. That’s probably your best bet. That’s where I’ve been watching the boxing
You need a subscription online for that, right?

Just watched British HW Cheavon Clarke lose and I was pretty sure he'd won fairly comfortably. Some dodgy judging going on. No different to the pros it seems.

But anyway, I like his style of fighting, all action and close to mid-range. He has a style suited for the pros.

Nyika was very calm about the incident....A guy bit me in the chest before....
I guess if it's good enough for Mike, it's good enough for Baalla... sneaky fuckin' Morrocan's ;)
lol
And he was very lucky the ref totally missed it.

Just watched British HW Cheavon Clarke lose and I was pretty sure he'd won fairly comfortably. Some dodgy judging going on. No different to the pros it seems.

But anyway, I like his style of fighting, all action and close to mid-range. He has a style suited for the pros.

Clarke wasn't that accurate though, especially in the third. The brazilian guy was bigger and an awkward southpaw.

Clarke wasn't that accurate though, especially in the third. The brazilian guy was bigger and an awkward southpaw.
I thought he did the most telling work, especially to the body. But I would concede that the Brazillian won the last round. But for Clarke to only win the first round 3-2. The two judges who gave it to the Brazillian must have been watching a different fight to me.

damn momma said to knock him out......

blueman got up to fast. wobbly legs

The SHW guys all looked terrible except Jalalov and that British guy

allright my predictions for golds (not following super closely)
FlW: Jianguan Hu (PRC)
FW: Lazaro Alvarez (Cuba)
LW: Keyshawn Davis (USA)
WW: Roniel Iglesias (Cuba)
MW: Oleksandr Khyzniak (Ukraine)
LHW: Arlen Lopez (Cuba)
HW: Julio Cesar La Cruz (Cuba)
SHW: Mourad Aliev (France)

allright my predictions for golds (not following super closely)
FlW: Jianguan Hu (PRC)
FW: Lazaro Alvarez (Cuba)
LW: Keyshawn Davis (USA)
WW: Roniel Iglesias (Cuba)
MW: Oleksandr Khyzniak (Ukraine)
LHW: Arlen Lopez (Cuba)
HW: Julio Cesar La Cruz (Cuba)
SHW: Mourad Aliev (France)
American hasn't won Gold since 2004 with Andreidious Ward, Davis could do it.

American hasn't won Gold since 2004 with Andreidious Ward, Davis could do it.
yeah Davis looks special. He's the only American fighter I'm really high on in this tournament. Ragan, Johnson, Isley, Rivera and Torrez are all good fighters but none of them strike me as "this guy will be a P4P fighter when they go pro" special; maybe Ragan, but I'm not sold yet. In fact, very few people in this tournament give me that vibe. Davis does.

Khataev, the Russian at LHW has impressed me. He's a beast. Retired his first opponent, then beat the number 1 seed in his next bout. He could end up fighting Ben Whittaker of GB, who's also looked good, if they both come through their quarter final bouts. Khataev has a very pro friendly style, so I hope he turns pro after this games and Anthony Joshua has been in talks with Whittaker so he could go on to do things as a pro.

Rashidi Ellis sister vs Dan Dubois sister

Razor close fight. 3 judges have it even after round 2

Back