One Credit Classics Videogaming Channel

Livestream tomorrow night.
Doing a load of Street Fighter stuff live at 6PM GMT.
Should be loads of fun.
Got a Microphone, Headset, Camera and new backdrop so the livestream stuff looks different. It's so much fun.
It feels like I've come quite far with this little project. Thanks to everyone on here who's checked the stuff out. It's much appreciated.

128345926_1128694357563448_683644107893160857_o.jpg

Maybe the best game of Street Fighter 2 Turbo I've ever played last night.
6/8 Perfects on the boss characters. Amazing fun!

Good stuff, as usual. Keep up the good work, buddy!

Damn I wish I found this thread awhile go, this is a great channel. Watching them in order.

Damn I wish I found this thread awhile go, this is a great channel. Watching them in order.

Get comfortable and grab a hot drink my friend! We've got plenty to catch up on!

Castle of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse
Sega Game Gear
One Credit Clear

Started this channel a few weeks ago trying to beat old videogames without continuing.
Thus far it has cost me sleep, sanity and I've bought a load of equipment it's hard to logically justify. It does look cool though. I've done 8 episodes so far and will be running a competition soon to give away free stuff.

Here's the channel link - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLFvBU22pFIosJShOi65T2A

Thanks for the time people.

Holy shit Ben. You are still on Sherdog.

*Salutes in CW Forum*

Streaming tonight (Thursday 7th January) at 6PM GMT if anyone's around.

You're getting close to 2 million subscribers. Congratulations!

Fun to watch. Some of those games made me rage quit lol!

You're getting close to 2 million subscribers. Congratulations!

Fun to watch. Some of those games made me rage quit lol!

Alas it's only 2,000 unfortunately. If it was 2,000,000 I'd quit my job and probably stop judging fights as well haha! It's still as much fun as it was when I had 2 subcribers though, so I'm happy to keep on keeping on!

Started a new longplay these last few days, but doing this one entirely live on stream with the camera/headset. It's loads of fun.

I'm doing Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow on the Gameboy Advance

Back