ONE Dreams of Gold Petchdam Petchyindee Academy vs. Ilias Ennahachi Aug 16 Discussion.

thats rare, a TKO by thrown

also wtf Lerdisila injuring himself on his post fight commemoration

good MT fights so far, big heart on Kenta Yamada for still walking forward while eating a lot of straight left and crosses + big mid kicks.

What happened during the Lerdsila fight? I was working and missed it. The highlights ONE put on their Instagram didn't make any sense if it was a TKO win

What happened during the Lerdsila fight? I was working and missed it. The highlights ONE put on their Instagram didn't make any sense if it was a TKO win
R1 Lerdsila outclassed Savvars. Beginning of R2 Savvas tried a jumping knee or something and Lerdsila dumped Savvas to the ground. Savvas hurt his arm pretty bad and couldn't continue.

R1 Lerdsila outclassed Savvars. Beginning of R2 Savvas tried a jumping knee or something and Lerdsila dumped Savvas to the ground. Savvas hurt his arm pretty bad and couldn't continue.

Ahh, I see. Thank you!

Even being oversized, i think Askerov haves the tools to outscore Sana if he finds success in the short range and land his combination culmination on alternate hooks to the body and head and ending with lowkicks.

its just me or it is stupid offering a 1 million USD prize on a kickboxing championship?

Well, good for the fighters, but a quarter of this value would be already a pretty big prize for nowadays kickboxing.

One surely knows on how to waste money

its just me or it is stupid offering a 1 million USD prize on a kickboxing championship?

Well, good for the fighters, but a quarter of this value would be already a pretty big prize for nowadays kickboxing.

Fans get more invested if more money is involved.

Dzhabar letting this fight being at mid-large range ruins his best opportunities

it didnt neutralize how easy Sana can land high kicks and high knees also crosses

Askerov haves to walk forward and go to the body and lowkicks

his best chances are being the aggressor

well, good job by Sana but Dzhabar didnt used a favorable strategy fighitng in short distance and landing combinations, he was too hesitant

LOL

I was worried Dzhabar would get a split decision. He didn't look good at all in this fight.

Sammy Sana's growing more confident. He'll be a dangerous opponent In the final

we are about to precense the clash of Giorgio Petrosyan and a God

Yes.
Yes, indeed.
Yes.

Holy fuck i saw nattawut's soul leaving his body

im in tears

what a cinderella story this was all about

Petrosyan came out of nowhere and Knocked Out the best sportsman ever inside a round!

This Petrosyan dude is going to have a bright future on the sport.

im in tears

what a cinderella story this was all about

Petrosyan came out of nowhere and Knocked Out the best sportsman ever inside a round!

This Petrosyan dude is going to have a bright future on the sport.
Petrosyan has his hands full with Samy Sana. I need to see more from Petrosyan, he needs to prove himself

Petrosyan has his hands full with Samy Sana. I need to see more from Petrosyan, he needs to prove himself

The kid has a whole career in the future ahead of him first

He need to prove himself but calling it now: He is going to be one of the best ever on the sport!

Back