ONE Dreams of Gold Petchdam Petchyindee Academy vs. Ilias Ennahachi Aug 16 Discussion.

Vulcan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
D_usLJGWsAEYPJ1

EAiwe87U4AA1TT_

Last edited:
Dope card, just wish they didn't have to put all those MMA fights on it.

TEAM SMOKIN GOAT

wow, I see "jaba" is on the card as well. I think hes gonna smash in MMA gloves for sure.

Petchdam doesn't deserve that fight. He should have lost vs Mahmoudi.
He was behind on points and then kicks him in the balls. Mahmoudi couldn't continue and Petchdam gets the win :/

Petchdam doesn't deserve that fight. He should have lost vs Mahmoudi.
He was behind on points and then kicks him in the balls. Mahmoudi couldn't continue and Petchdam gets the win :/
Strike by strike they were pretty even, with the point deduction Petchdam gets the nod.

Elias should just have been disqualified after that elbow.

I believe they'll be using 10 oz boon gloves

ahh, I thought they were gonna do the MMA thing. I dont really follow all this stuff too close.

he drops bombs though

2:34

ahh, I thought they were gonna do the MMA thing. I dont really follow all this stuff too close.
He's part of the FW Grand Prix and will face the winner of Petrosyan vs Smokin' Jo if he can get past Samy Sana. Tough task as Samy Sana just ended Yodsanklai's long stretch of wins (31 wins since 2011) in the opening round.

Askerov's fight:

Smokin' GOAT:

Petrosyan lost, then had the decision ruled a no contest because ONE is full of shit, then got a decision win over Petchmorrakot in the rematch just recently to advance.

First fight:

Second FIght:

Last edited:
He's part of the FW Grand Prix and will face the winner of Petrosyan vs Smokin' Jo if he can get past Samy Sana. Tough task as Samy Sana just ended Yodsanklai's long stretch of wins (31 wins since 2011) in the opening round.

Askerov's fight:

Smokin' GOAT:

Petrosyan lost, then had the decision ruled a no contest because ONE is full of shit, then got a decision win over Petchmorrakot in the rematch just recently to advance.

First fight:

Second FIght:

nice, thanks for the links dude, gonna have to watch those fights tomorrow when i get some time. Regarding Kevin vanostrand, I dunno man, the guy is just so awkward, if it wasnt for that I dont think he would have had any success at all. I really dont think he should be on glory at all. Hes just some kind of odd ball out that got lucky IMO when he stopped the uzbek, skill level is not comparable to the rest of the guys competing on glory. Theres was no way of him beating RVR, lame match up. I much rather see someone with a higher skill level like gabriel varga take his place, hes a very good kickboxer, and stopped kevin ross not too long ago in one round. I never could find the link to the full fight of that, just some facebook clips. apparenlty glory wasnt interested in signing varga again though.

As much as I hate watching Kevin fight, he's decent. Not everyone has to be a title contender, to be a worthy addition to the roster. That's actually Glorys biggest problem. Having enough good names, to make up competitive divisions.

Kevin vs Varga would be pretty competitive.

Kevin vs Varga would be pretty competitive.
It would but certainly not a fight to get hyped about.

I'd be fine with Varga coming back to Glory even if it's just to be another body. That division is pretty lackluster in Glory. Bellakick has been a waste of time for the sport.

It would but certainly not a fight to get hyped about.

I'd be fine with Varga coming back to Glory even if it's just to be another body. That division is pretty lackluster in Glory. Bellakick has been a waste of time for the sport.
I agree i don't really enjoy watchimg either of them but i think it would be one of the better fights for north american kickboxing.

related:

They didn't have a kb card for him so he fought mma.

Ilias's coach is the same coach as Badr now? Not Mike but the new coach he works with?

Last edited:
Regarding Kevin vanostrand, I dunno man, the guy is just so awkward, if it wasnt for that I dont think he would have had any success at all. I really dont think he should be on glory at all. Hes just some kind of odd ball out that got lucky IMO when he stopped the uzbek, skill level is not comparable to the rest of the guys competing on glory.

I wasn't a fan of Kevin Vanostrand before. He has too much ego. But he improved massively against Adamchuk. A fight with Asa Ten Pow would be a good one.

Back