Law Opioid Billionaires Get SLAP ON THE WRIST For Murdering Hundreds Of Thousands

79%-84% of opioid deaths each year are white non Hispanic, over indexing in males. You really don’t think the penalty wouldn’t have been far more severe if the evils of the drugs affected a protected community?

MADD changed alcohol laws around the nation when little Tiffany got killed at a crosswalk.

I know it’s passé to point out the obvious two sets of rules of law. Where Daniel Shaver can get murdered in cold blood with undisputed evidence and the cop gets off. But a baby stabbing felon resisting is treated like a god and given 50,000 hours of media time

You should review the court documents. The company sent sales reps with medical studies that claimed the pills these people were pushing were not habit forming and doctors believed them due to the medical research the company had paid to have published. Then people typically blue collar working class people who had no reason to not trust their doctor believed their doctor when told there was no drawback to taking these pills doe their bad back. Many of those people are now dead.
And some wonder why vaxx hesitant people are skeptical. Big money doesn't care who they sell their poison to. Tobacco was harmless, blow was marketed to housewives, opiods had studies backing their lack of side effects, etc, etc. And now it's a good idea to make it mandatory that we be forced to take a product maunfarured by an industry that funds half of it's governing body's budget and has immunity from lawsuits? Give me a fucking break.

Do you prefer it called "maid', or "hostess"?

I don’t think you know what you’re talking about pops. Why don’t you go over to your ice box and grab some prune juice and sit in front of you black and white tv and watch Maurer she wrote.

Also what’s a bar hostess? That’s not a thing

I don’t think you know what you’re talking about pops. Why don’t you go over to your ice box and grab some prune juice and sit in front of you black and white tv and watch Maurer she wrote.

Also what’s a bar hostess? That’s not a thing
What's a "maurer she wrote"? One day, you'll get promoted to the greeter, and you'll get all the rubber bouncy balls and smarties you want in tips!

If only doctors didn't prescribe opioids like candy for anyone complaining of a bad back.

I've known someone that got stabbed like twenty times in an alley after a bad drug deal in his chest and I walked with him to the drug store for his methadone prescription. So he rightfully deserved his medication, He showed me the scars to back it up. One bad mofo to survive that ordeal. He isnt a fat man either. Walks around at 115-140ish probably.

Big pharma is above the law and openly colluding with government and media. But just take the jab, bro. They'd never lie about or manipulate any data.
As I've mentioned here a few times, when I moved back to the US from teaching overseas, the first thing I noticed was our mass media is saturated with pharmaceutical ads. It is bizarre.

Been in the field since 2006. Knew opium was bad before then. Hell Wyatt earp left his drug addict wife in tombstone over it. There were wars over this before America existed. I'm bored with this

Look good for you but 1) its not like the doctor is prosribing you opium. Its oxy or some other medical sounding name. 2) the doctor is telling people that the drugs are safe.

Are you suggesting that people should not be able to rely on their doctors opinion now?

Love our tiered legal system in America.

Been in the field since 2006. Knew opium was bad before then. Hell Wyatt earp left his drug addict wife in tombstone over it. There were wars over this before America existed. I'm bored with this
Lol @ Wyatt Earp reference. Been in the field? Just because you clean toilets at a hospital doesn’t mean you’re in the medical field lmfao!

Look good for you but 1) its not like the doctor is prosribing you opium. Its oxy or some other medical sounding name. 2) the doctor is telling people that the drugs are safe.

Are you suggesting that people should not be able to rely on their doctors opinion now?
All of the suddenly you do? You people all have opinions when you come in. You wanted to be high and blame someone else like McDonald's for people being fat

Lol @ Wyatt Earp reference. Been in the field? Just because you clean toilets at a hospital doesn’t mean you’re in the medical field lmfao!
Solid comeback. Just remember to wipe front to back so you can stop coming in every week to the er with abdominal pain

But what’s “in the field mean”?
What difference does it make? If I didn't invent oxycodone myself, distribute it, save people,and make legislation to fix it while bringing big pharma to justice it won't count to you. Try your debate tactics on other middle schoolers

All of the suddenly you do? You people all have opinions when you come in. You wanted to be high and blame someone else like McDonald's for people being fat

Okay. I'm not sure what you want here. In your perfect system of law are you saying that you don't think doctors should be held liable for saying something is safe if a person should have known the doctor was wrong based upon his own knowledge or independent research?

What difference does it make? If I didn't invent oxycodone myself, distribute it, save people,and make legislation to fix it while bringing big pharma to justice it won't count to you. Try your debate tactics on other middle schoolers
Because you brought it up to add credibility to your argument.

Back