Overrated movie you've ever seen?

Don't know if anyone else has mentioned, but Deer Hunter fucking sucked. An hour of the f'n movie is literally a wedding scene. Limited/useless dialogue. So many great actors but it sucks. No idea why it is considered a great film
I loved it.

Don't know if anyone else has mentioned, but Deer Hunter fucking sucked. An hour of the f'n movie is literally a wedding scene. Limited/useless dialogue. So many great actors but it sucks. No idea why it is considered a great film
best and maybe only great scene IMO

Green street hooligans, step brothers, or get out.

Had too many people tell me these were amazing, had my bar set way too high going in. Green st and get out probably deserve a second chance. Disliked step brothers so much I shut it off halfway in, second time around I loved that stoopid movie. Way different with low expectations

images
What.. You don't like stupid movies with pretty colors?

big lebowski
city of god
inglorious basterds

I might can accept Inglorious Basterds, as I saw that in theaters and was underwhelmed. But you take back City of God.

woah woah woah

I mean it's a good movie, but with al Pacino and Robert de Niro I expected a masterpiece, it's a bit soulless imo. Around here it's considered the goat which i disagree with

Back