OVERWATCH, v5: The Wicked Witch is Dead

Same lol. I pretty much had to become a Rein main because randos never wanted to tank and if they did more often than not they were really bad at it. At the very least Rein was fun to play and was a good brawler depending on how the matches were going.

The exact same reason I started picking Rein. I hated other people as tanks they got to crazy with Rein and you have to be careful when to attack and when to shield.

Huge rework coming up. A couple of tanks getting buffs.

I don't understand why they nerfed beam weapons like Symmetra and Zarya's because they break down shields well, then in the new ptr patch they nerfed shields (buffed Winston's but Orisa's, Symmetra's ult, and Sigma's are nerfed. Seems like if they want shield hell to be countered they should have just kept the beams intact.

The new balance changes look like a step in the right direction atleast. Esp. the doom nerfs (fuck that hero). Maybe return of dive? Ive barely touched the game in the past few months because the meta is trash atm. Its crazy how slow Blizz with are with balancing as well. I wonder how long these changes will sit on PTR now theyve been finally made.

The only games I've been playing recently are pretty much TFT and autochess, both have balance changes fortnightly to monthly. Metas are constantly changing and it keeps the game fresh. It's not always perfect but it's better than having one stale meta after another for months straight.

Game balance is pretty good right now. At high levels there's a fairly distinct meta, but at mid and lower levels you can produce with almost every hero.

My boy Winston got a buff on PTR. The new shield duration is amazing for my playstyle.

Game balance is pretty good right now. At high levels there's a fairly distinct meta, but at mid and lower levels you can produce with almost every hero.

My boy Winston got a buff on PTR. The new shield duration is amazing for my playstyle.
His shield duration is too long as is.

I haven't played this game in well over a year and randomly clicked this thread to see that Orisa is a better pick than Rein?????

Someone give me the cliffs on how the fuck that happened?

I haven't played this game in well over a year and randomly clicked this thread to see that Orisa is a better pick than Rein?????

Someone give me the cliffs on how the fuck that happened?
Yea, Orisa is much tankier than Rein even though Rein has more HP. Her abilities just make her more of a pocket tank. Double shields is the META now.

This guy explains it pretty well.

Yea, Orisa is much tankier than Rein even though Rein has more HP. Her abilities just make her more of a pocket tank. Double shields is the META now.

This guy explains it pretty well.

Thanks for the time timestamp, I'll check it out later!

I used to love Orisa but if I picked her, people would beg for Rein or D. Va so I was surprised to see her topping Rein in the meta.

Haven't played this game in a while, figured I'd give it a go.

After a surprisingly quick update.. Just been sitting here.. Waiting in queue.. for 10 minutes.

Guess that's it for Overwatch.

Haven't played this game in a while, figured I'd give it a go.

After a surprisingly quick update.. Just been sitting here.. Waiting in queue.. for 10 minutes.

Guess that's it for Overwatch.

Which role did you pick? I know attack takes forever. I only pick healer or tank and I get in games quickly.

Which role did you pick? I know attack takes forever. I only pick healer or tank and I get in games quickly.

Tried all three.

After the first few long ass queues the wait times sped up quite a bit.

Unfortunately this game has changed very little, if at all, since it came out. Surprised that it still seems to have the following it does.

Unfortunately this game has changed very little, if at all, since it came out. Surprised that it still seems to have the following it does.

Agreed. I actually still like the game here and there but I never really commit to it anymore. Usually what happens is I get bored of gaming but I'll play OW periodically to kill some time before bed.

Agreed. I actually still like the game here and there but I never really commit to it anymore. Usually what happens is I get bored of gaming but I'll play OW periodically to kill some time before bed.
Is the game still alive? I do the same thing with Paladins when I'm sick of games, I'll just get a few matches in. It's basically a free version of overwatch. I've wanted to try overwatch for years, but never been into shooters enough to buy it. I figured I'd wait for the sequel to drop, but if Overwatch still has a decent community, I may just grab it.

Is the game still alive? I do the same thing with Paladins when I'm sick of games, I'll just get a few matches in. It's basically a free version of overwatch. I've wanted to try overwatch for years, but never been into shooters enough to buy it. I figured I'd wait for the sequel to drop, but if Overwatch still has a decent community, I may just grab it.

I get into games within 2 mins on ranked with tank or healer. So active enough.

Gotcha. I really like the idea of being ranked separately by role. I'm never brave enough to play flank in ranked matches because I'm bad at it lol

At first I thought it was a horrible idea but I actually like it better than the old mode (which they left in). The old mode is to chaotic with people changing characters way to much. I play tank - Rein and that's it.

At first I thought it was a horrible idea but I actually like it better than the old mode (which they left in). The old mode is to chaotic with people changing characters way to much. I play tank - Rein and that's it.
You could change mid-match before? Yeah I don't think I like that idea lol.

Back