Pavlovich and Volkov were surprised by announcement of fight according to Russian media

Joinho10

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Seems to be a reliable source too, Redfury is typically the ones to break news regarding Russian fighters.

"Sergei Pavlovich’s team, as well as Alexander Volkov’s team, are surprised by the official announcement from the UFC about a fight with each other in Saudi Arabia"

200.gif

Classic managers not telling their fighters they signed them for a fight
Seem to have been the case in Dustin Poirier's fight but from what I remember Paulo Costa is his own manager and he still got announced to fight Ikram Aliskerov and Whittaker without ever signing a bout agreement.

Something is very fishy here

Makes sense now cus wtf was that Volkov vs Almeida business they announced like a few days ago?

So what’s the deal lol who tf is fighting who?!

Incoming Dana rant on scumbag russian media?

Makes sense now cus wtf was that Volkov vs Almeida business they announced like a few days ago?

So what’s the deal lol who tf is fighting who?!
almeida vs volkov probably was a done deal and they wanted gane vs sergei for this saudi card.
but a certain frenchman shares 99% of his dna with ducks and he's nowhere to be found.

almeida vs volkov probably was a done deal and they wanted gane vs sergei for this saudi card.
but a certain frenchman shares 99% of his dna with ducks and he's nowhere to be found.
I can see that. If Ganes people are carefully curating his career as they should be, they would probably want to keep Gane far away from Pavlovich. I think pav knocks His block off personally.

I can see that. If Ganes people are carefully curating his career as they should be, they would probably want to keep Gane far away from Pavlovich. I think pav knocks His block off personally.
Me too, but I think they are being too careful at some point the guy needs a step up in competition. Can't keep fighting the likes of Spivac. I would hate to see him fight Tybura next that would just confirm everything people suspect about him.

Creative is just setting up for a Pavlovich heel-turn…

They’ll be all buddy-buddy at the start of the match, but once Volkov gets the win, Pavlovich will turn on him with a post-match beat down...

Is normal.

Me too, but I think they are being too careful at some point the guy needs a step up in competition. Can't keep fighting the likes of Spivac. I would hate to see him fight Tybura next that would just confirm everything people suspect about him.
Agreed, Tybura and Spivac don’t do it for me either for Gane.

If he really wants to prove himself, he needs to fight Blaydes imo. But as someone else in this thread pointed out, that prob won’t happen either due to Blaydes’ wrestling 🤼

Back