Dana White Urges Winner of Jon Jones vs. Stipe Miocic to Fight Tom Aspinall

99% of guys in MMA don't make the pay Jones and Stipe have in their last handful of fights. They are both multimillionaires and will get another 7 figure payday fighting each other.

These two inactive old farts will retire after the fight because they are already semi-retired, don't "need" the money and Jon knows he will spoil his record and take serious damage losing to Aspinall.

Stipe got murdered in his last fight and decided to sit out for years until a high paying, low risk match came along. I suppose he's at least more likely to fight than Jones, but I still doubt it.

I don't think Stipe gets payed that good, UFC HW GOAT with lower draw numbers gets you one or two mill max while defending the belt. I remember that Stipe was so pissed he didn't clear a mill and Reem made more in that hometown tittle defense he had.

Now Jones did get more pay but that dude also spends with his nightclubs, hookers, coke and will be forced to fight until the wheels fall off. I remember in that Vegas incident with his 'fiance' he casually came back to the hotel room to get another 10k in cash or something like that for him to waste, you got to understand with what you are dealing here, he just talks about retirement but its all smoke to try and get a better bag.

Jones will fuck up Stipe's rusty ass and hooopefully his Ego makes him fight Aspinall, i really want to see Jones go out on a loss.

I don't think Stipe gets payed that good, UFC HW GOAT with lower draw numbers gets you one or two mill max while defending the belt. I remember that Stipe was so pissed he didn't clear a mill and Reem made more in that hometown tittle defense he had.

Now Jones did get more pay but that dude also spends with his nightclubs, hookers, coke and will be forced to fight until the wheels fall off. I remember in that Vegas incident with his 'fiance' he casually came back to the hotel room to get another 10k in cash or something like that for him to waste, you got to understand with what you are dealing here, he just talks about retirement but its all smoke to try and get a better bag.

Thanks to discovery in the class action, much of it is now a matter of public record.

Jon Jones’ payouts
$2,278,553 vs. Rashad Evans
$1,566,196 vs. Vitor Belfort
$2,750,000 vs. Chael Sonnen — Sonnen received $1,050,000
$1,173,560 vs. Alexander Gustafsson
$1,237,880 vs. Glover Teixeira
$3,637,500 vs. Daniel Cormier 1 — Cormier received $1,140,000
$2,677,530 vs. Ovince St. Preux

Jon made a similar amount in his second fight with DC, and we can confidently estimate he's cleared another 5m since the OSP fight. I agree Jon is a degenerate but he's had a 7 figure yearly income for over a decade. He's not going broke, he can blow 10k in Vegas.

Guys going broke with that income have a large paid entourage and absurd properties and vehicles. Jon has none of that and both of his brothers have a net worth in the tens of millions.

Jon will not fight again against someone like Aspinall for a payday. Zero chance IMO.

Stipe had a flat purse of $650k against Reem, and was paid a bonus (also known from class action discovery) and his pay went up from there. He's made millions of dollars in his fights with DC. He's 41, works a good job he cares about, lives in a low cost of living area and is a pretty simple family man.

I don't see a 42 year old Stipe fighting Aspinall for money, he might do it because he's a competitor.

Thanks to discovery in the class action, much of it is now a matter of public record.

Jon Jones’ payouts
$2,278,553 vs. Rashad Evans
$1,566,196 vs. Vitor Belfort
$2,750,000 vs. Chael Sonnen — Sonnen received $1,050,000
$1,173,560 vs. Alexander Gustafsson
$1,237,880 vs. Glover Teixeira
$3,637,500 vs. Daniel Cormier 1 — Cormier received $1,140,000
$2,677,530 vs. Ovince St. Preux

Jon made a similar amount in his second fight with DC, and we can confidently estimate he's cleared another 5m since the OSP fight. I agree Jon is a degenerate but he's had a 7 figure yearly income for over a decade. He's not going broke, he can blow 10k in Vegas.

Guys going broke with that income have a large paid entourage and absurd properties and vehicles. Jon has none of that and both of his brothers have a net worth in the tens of millions.

Jon will not fight again against someone like Aspinall for a payday. Zero chance IMO.

Stipe had a flat purse of $650k against Reem, and was paid a bonus (also known from class action discovery) and his pay went up from there. He's made millions of dollars in his fights with DC. He's 41, works a good job he cares about, lives in a low cost of living area and is a pretty simple family man.

I don't see a 42 year old Stipe fighting Aspinall for money, he might do it because he's a competitor.

Jones did better with this 2 to 4 mill paydays but they don't seem that big to be safe from going broke.
We all heard about NFL and NBA players going broke and they made way more then Jones. Or in fighting didn't Tyson ended up losing 400 mill that is impressive so I don't put it past Jones to waste his own 30 or 40 mill that he made till now.

Back