Tom Aspinall Claims He Received Death Threats From Jon Jones’ Fans

Well they are "fans"...what more can you expect?

Iz Normal...

<BC1>

8272907471_5d413901ee_z.jpg
Crazy people are scary... worshippers of crazy people are even scarier...

Lol at some little fat neckbeard threatening Tom. Man up and head to his gym. Settle it like men

From the same interview:

Can you explain the back and forth with Jones from your point of view?

It's quite simple, I want to fight Jones but Jones wants to fight Miocic and that's it. Jones is great at deflecting the truth; he's like a politician. When I start talking about wanting to fight him,
he starts talking about resumes and history and the things that he's done that's better than me. I have no qualms whatsoever about saying that his resume is better than mine. What I say
in return is "it doesn't matter about resumes", I just want to fight him and beat him right now and he doesn't want to do that. There's not one interview, one post, one clip anywhere online
where Jon Jones says he wants to fight me. I don't know why.

Why?

Jon Jones is smart and he's taking the easier fight for more money. If the shoe was on the other foot, I'd do exactly the same thing. The guy is going to get a lot more money for fighting
Stipe probably, and it's going be way easier of a fight as well. Jones doesn't feel he needs to jump in with a young dangerous guy with no miles on the clock. He'd rather jump in with 40 year
old Stipe who hasn't fought for four years. It's obvious that's what he's doing, anybody with a brain would do that.

What are the UFC saying?

The UFC do not want it, I don't know why this is happening, money I guess. I don't know what's going on, it's completely unheard of that when you've got a healthy champion - and I know Jon
Jones isn't healthy at the moment but he will become healthy - and when he returns it's completely unheard of. It's strange. People say 'I knew it was going to happen this way when I took the
interim fight' - I didn't. I thought that the interim fight meant I'd get the next shot and I'm quite disappointed that I've been put to the side, so I'm stuck and I don't really like it.

He said you would not add to his legacy?

The guy is trying to give everyone a history lesson everytime he speaks and I respect what he's done so much, but we're talking about right now, we are not talking five years ago, so will I add
to his legacy? Probably not as much as Stipe to be honest
. I do understand his side of things but I'd wish he'd come out and say 'Tom, I'm not fighting you and these are the reasons why’ -
the ones we've just talked about, but he won't.

Does Aspinall-Jones ever happen?

No, I don’t think so, I think he will retire before he fights me. He's already said as much. He's a smart guy and a politician the way he deflects questions and sneakily says he's the guy that's
going to retire and not stick around longer than he should.

I've never seen someone directly argue against their own case as effectively as Aspinall does.

Internet people are, without doubt, weird.

They're even weirder when it comes to interacting with famous people based on a whole serious of (often completely incorrect) assumptions.
hes not being an internet person?

I'm going to put this on the, didn't happen shelf

Who except Jones himself and/or his sleazy manager care enough to make death threats

I'm sure if Jon looked at his DMs they'd be similar.

Welcome to the internet.

Internet people are, without doubt, weird.

They're even weirder when it comes to interacting with famous people based on a whole serious of (often completely incorrect) assumptions.
The crazy part is internet people are…..people. The person standing in front of you at the grocery store, your co-worker, the person in the stall next you taking a dump at Walmart. They just don’t have their keyboard with them at the moment to be the badass they are once they login.

It's really sad to see Jones and Stipe end their careers like this

The crazy part is internet people are…..people. The person standing in front of you at the grocery store, your co-worker, the person in the stall next you taking a dump at Walmart. They just don’t have their keyboard with them at the moment to be the badass they are once they login.
Wait. Who takes a dump at Walmart?

I don't doubt it. Jonny has some crazy supporters lol. Fans often try to imitate their idols

Back