Tom Aspinall Claims He Received Death Threats From Jon Jones’ Fans

8272907471_5d413901ee_z.jpg
Real life photo of @IronGolem007 after demolishing another unsuspecting victim with all caps and all colors. (Just kidding brother).

Yo my fams, the net's was full of these wannabe tough guys in the 6ix and beyond,,,, and they was just been fronting behind their screens, ahlie???? LMFAAOOO

It's all these fake mandem, not keeping it a buck,,,,just spreading some #FakeNews anti-American narratives, like they're tryna divide us instead of bigging up UK and US relations, seen?? It's a cheesy ting, fam. Bear sad to see how the Canadan Combat Press they was been moving, not even staying true to themselves on the net, just stirring up madness instead of uniting, you get me my #UFCFriend???? 🐻😔💸

Stay woke to the play, styll.

#StopAmericanHate

Last edited:
Yo my fams, the net's was full of these wannabe tough guys in the 6ix and beyond,,,, and they was just been fronting behind their screens, ahlie???? LMFAAOOO

It's all these fake mandem, not keeping it a buck,,,,just spreading some #FakeNews anti-American narratives, like they're tryna divide us instead of bigging up UK and US relations, seen?? It's a cheesy ting, fam. Bear sad to see how the Canadian Combat Press they was been moving, not even staying true to themselves on the net, just stirring up madness instead of uniting, you get me my #UFCFriend???? 🐻😔💸

Stay woke to the play, styll.

#StopAmericanHate
IMG_6057.png

Jones fans are awful and weird.

I keep seeing Jones fans on YouTube bring race into it as well for some very strange reason.

I've seen people saying Aspinall and his fans are racist and shouldn't be allowed to comment on Jones career or call him a duck, very, very weird people.

he has no fans. the threats were coming from jones himself.

Aspinall is fun to watch and could be marketable. UFC would be wise to capitalize on it while he's willing to stay active.

Instead it seems like he's completely in the dark as to which direction his career is heading.

Scum follow scum, you see them smearing doo doo all over sherdog constantly. All of these fuckwits would get the shit beat out of them by Tom, including Jones if he ever fought Tom.

Last edited:
What fighter bashing butthurt thread. All his fans are scum and lowlife? Says all the basement dwellers. Smh

Jon jones fans are zealots, cult like members that lack free thinking, good values and morals...no wonder they idolize such a scumbag sinner. Spme of them are real low life losers that will justify any crime and cheating to get ahead in life. They are the same type to sign their soul away and then repent.

Last edited:
Meh there's also a few unhinged idiots on twitter. Best to just pretend they don't exist.

Back