International Pentagon UFO Report

I don’t understand why there’s such a huge push against this being aliens.

Can someone explain that rationale to me?

The report itself doesn’t rule out that possibility. It’s entirely plausible.

Do you remember the cancelled UFC 151 because Jon Jones, does not want to fight Sonnen in short notice? Then Dana White berated and blamed Greg Jackson for the whole thing calling him a sport Killer..

"HE IS A SPORT KILLER THIS MAN IS FROM AMOTHER PLANET"
https://www.sherdog.com/news/news/D...tands-By-Advice-He-Offered-to-Jon-Jones-45131

Could Dana be on to some thing?

Then remember the Masato Toys comic "Sonnen's War"?

Where im the first eddition Chael saw a UFO?
<TheWire1>

Because we can’t even imagine how they got here according to science. It’s impossible under our current theories and all. How would they have gotten here? It doesn’t make sense under our scientific rationale

life like asking someone from the 1860s to tell us how we would get a man on the moon. Yes they would get a rocket right, maybe but the rest of the details, would be lost to them
Yes we have imaginary warp drive but that doesn’t mean we understand how it’s work in practice, at all

Not buying it. They'd take us out or reveal or something besides a flyby. Not to mention the science/physics problems even coming from alpha centari (our next closet solar system)

Because we can’t even imagine how they got here according to science. It’s impossible under our current theories and all. How would they have gotten here? It doesn’t make sense under our scientific rationale

life like asking someone from the 1860s to tell us how we would get a man on the moon. Yes they would get a rocket right, maybe but the rest of the details, would be lost to them
Yes we have imaginary warp drive but that doesn’t mean we understand how it’s work in practice, at all

Lol at Alpha Centurians they may have faster than light travel but they might have very small pipi...

That's simple, if one were to malfunction or be shot down, our technology could be reverse engineered.

It's our US Navy. Google the patents of US Navy/Dr Salvatore Pais.

while I hope it is Pais—because that would be really cool, especially considering all of his peers calling him out as a fraud—his work seems more like a red herring.

“Willis says that Dr. Pais "references subjects that have consistently been plagued with pathological science and popular misunderstanding for decades, such as vacuum energy. It's hard not to suspect he's either drinking the kool-aid himself, or just chumming the waters for the kind of people who do."”

And this was one of the more kinder responses to Pais’ work.

“It’s also worth noting the well-established trend of the U.S. military making use of the Invention Secrecy Act of 1951 to file patents unavailable for public viewing, under which the Navy has been the most prolific filer since 2017. It seems particularly notable that Pais's patents, which according to top Navy officials were of major national security interest, were filed publicly, though the reason why remains elusive.”

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zo...f-the-navys-bizarre-ufo-patents-finally-talks

Lol at Alpha Centurians they may have faster than light travel but they might have very small pipi...
But now would they have faster than light travel? Or do they send colony shops with missions and wait the hundred of years?
The small peepees are good. It helps she. You need to triple team a sherdogger

A. fear
B. Hubris
C. Inability to think outside the box
D. All of the above

Because we can’t even imagine how they got here according to science. It’s impossible under our current theories.

good example

It's an underwater civilization we didn't know about. Atlantis or something. We are just now noticing them with tech that can give us data.

If you think about how big the oceans are Its not a completely bonkers idea.

So the white version of wakanda?

But now would they have faster than light travel? Or do they send colony shops with missions and wait the hundred of years?
The small peepees are good. It helps she. You need to triple team a sherdogger

Maybe theyre drones. Theyre observing us all the time but theres like a 3% chance something goes wrong and we detect/see something.

Or i read a scifi story about how theyre actually creatures and the movements theyre doing is some kind iof mating dance. These creatures float around and live in space and every once in a while come to a planet similar to how whales come to the surface. Not buying it at all but still entertaining:

https://www.fourmilab.ch/goldberg/saucers.html

I think this is all real and they are choosing to release it willingly while everyone is too busy fighting over stupid shit to notice. Imagine this UFO stuff coming out with no Covid and no civil runrest.

while I hope it is Pais—because that would be really cool, especially considering all of his peers calling him out as a fraud—his work seems more like a red herring.

“Willis says that Dr. Pais "references subjects that have consistently been plagued with pathological science and popular misunderstanding for decades, such as vacuum energy. It's hard not to suspect he's either drinking the kool-aid himself, or just chumming the waters for the kind of people who do."”

And this was one of the more kinder responses to Pais’ work.

“It’s also worth noting the well-established trend of the U.S. military making use of the Invention Secrecy Act of 1951 to file patents unavailable for public viewing, under which the Navy has been the most prolific filer since 2017. It seems particularly notable that Pais's patents, which according to top Navy officials were of major national security interest, were filed publicly, though the reason why remains elusive.”

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zo...f-the-navys-bizarre-ufo-patents-finally-talks

I would answer that by saying two things.

First, there is no doubt the Navy wants to stuff public. It is certainly a warning shot to China.

It definitely does sound outrageous, which is why the patents were initially denied. It wasn't until the Navy chief technical officer came and stated the validity of them that they were granted.

Back