Pereira is just keeping the belt hot for khamzat

stop-it-get-some-help.gif

Khumshot fangirls were saying this at 185.
At 205, Alex tears Khamzats head from his shoulders effortlessly, since he won't be an undersized short notice opponent like Chimaev is used to.

That would be the most hilarious fight of the year and Khamzat may end up getting his hare lip fixed or a second one depending.

Khumshot fangirls were saying this at 185.
At 205, Alex tears Khamzats head from his shoulders effortlessly, since he won't be an undersized short notice opponent like Chimaev is used to.

That would be the most hilarious fight of the year and Khamzat may end up getting his hare lip fixed or a second one depending.

Chimmy bullied Jiri in training

Khamzat doesn’t have the chin, size, or cardio to deal with Pereira.

He’s struggling with WW’s like Usman and Burns in the strength department, he’d most likely gas himself redlining in the first to hold Pereira down and get brutally KO’d in the second.

You can say that about every champ from 185 to HW!

I think so khamzats take downs are crazy good and his wrestling is great to I don't think periera would beat anyone with that style or jbj his grappling is just so untested and those guys are thr best right now

I never count anyone out entirely anymore, as anything can happen in the fight game.

Khamzat definitely has great wrestling, so he might be able to smother and submit Alex.

But if he tries trading with him on the feet, he likely goes nite-nite.

Burns literally stanky legged him a couple of times in exchanges. Poatan would send him to the shadow realm if he connects clean.

I get that it’s flavour of the month to hate on Khamzat and be a Pereira fanboy (I mean, so am I) but the truth is that at this point nobody can predict how that fight will go with any certainty.

Pereira could get outwrestled and subbed by Khamzat just as easily as he could send Khamzat to the shadow realm at LHW.

this is how i see their fight playing out
pereira gets ragdolled in first round and barely gets out of round 1 after many submission attempts by khamzat, which pereira only defends by sheer strength, then proceeds to knock khamzat the fuck out in round 2 cause khamzat is gassed by then, a knockout similar to thomas powel, which the guy was asleep for 8 minutes

Pereira signed to the UFC over a year after Khamzat and won two titles while Khamzat hasn't even fought for one yet.
Chimaev fans will never recover. The worst part is that if this fight actually happens, Chimaev and Izzy fans would meld into one, and that might be the most annoying group of fans gathered in the history of the sport.

Last edited:
Chimaev fans will never recover. The worst part is that if this fight actually happens, Chimaev and Izzy fans would meld into one, and that might be the most annoying group of fans gathered in thr history of the sport.

And it's not like he wasn't given every opportunity to be active and fast tracked to a title with promotional hype behind him. His bout with covid wasn't his fault but that was years ago at this point.

Back