Plant Brotein > Animal Brotein

I see this thread and immediately think it's retarded and some vegan/vegetarian propaganda, which it is.

But honestly, I think a near optimal nutrition diet could be achieved with today's technology without necessarily killing and eating animal meat. With that said I prefer eating animal meat lol, and it's way easier that way...

But I simply don't even understand the argument for veganism. Wouldn't the existence of a small farm where chickens and cows that were treated well and given space to live semi-normally that produced eggs and milk/cheese/dairy products simply defeat the concept of veganism?

With whey protein, milk, eggs, cheese - I think you could easily achieve great macro profiles, amino acid profiles, high protein - without the meat.

But the entire argument presented here is just another case of ethos/emotional bullshit arguments behind some flimsy shit studies or fake studies where TS or any other vegg-lord/Vegan just pretends they are an absolute truth comically. The only animal I'd consider not eating based on ethos is pig. Allegedly more intelligent than dogs, that one seems a bit fucked up in particular. But the vegetarians/vegans are just hurting their own cause honestly.

High fat and protein suits a lot of people. The low fat craze was backed by fake science from the makers of high fructose corn syrup.

This horrible food model that's still recommended in the US was designed to make us sick so that drug companies can have us as patients for life and treat our symptoms with their bullshit vaccines and drugs.

View attachment 870161

That's how doctors tried to treat my arthritis when I couldn't walk. Expensive immunosuppressants and antibiotics. Now, following aip diet, I could run 10 miles with zero pain right now if I wanted to and I just worked all day long putting up fencing and taking care of my chickens, pigs, and sheep.

I expect that meat prices will go up in the future and gmo wheat, corn, and soy will be pushed onto the general population even harder as the health benefits of a vegan diet continue to be touted. As people get sick from effects of the diet, the vaccine, and the long term effects of masks and social distancing detraining their immune systems, it will then be blamed on people who haven't been vaccinated yet, paving the way for mandatory vaccines and vaccine passports.

Y'all can disagree with me if you want, I don't give a shit, but mark my words, the following 2 things will happen:
1. Meat prices, especially high quality organic, grass fed options, will go way up.
2. Vaccines and vaccine passports will become mandatory if you want to participate in society. The passport will eventually come in the form of a chip in your right hand or forehead that will be used to pay for everything instead of cash and cards.

I'm thankful to God that I escaped southern California when I did. Now I have male and female of 3 different types of animals and am in a race against time before the economy crashes, and it will crash, to fence as much of the pasture on my property as possible and build hugelkultur mounds and raised beds for our fruit and veggies. I can hear the clock ticking. I should still be fencing at this moment but I enjoy my online time when I need to relax.

When the current alzheimers patient who had US office stolen for him finally loses his last marble, this cunt is taking the helm.

Lot's of different food pyramids out there.

g2oZZXhLPI9Vcp-S-cvMkecIPblvV51IcsOgxdJ9Z-c.jpg

Back