Law Police shoot man for failing simon says again

I cant believe some of you are defending this. One of you even saying that even though he said something wrong, the guy should have known what he meant,

this is why cops are losing respect at a rapid rate. cameras are showing they are not heroes. In fact, they are usually bullies with guns on a power trip. They can ruin your life or kill you and many people still bend over backwards to defend them.

this cop is a killer. the cop in that hotel last year was worse. he needs to be in a cell. but we all know he will probably get a commendation.

I cant believe some of you are defending this. One of you even saying that even though he said something wrong, the guy should have known what he meant,

this is why cops are losing respect at a rapid rate. cameras are showing they are not heroes. In fact, they are usually bullies with guns on a power trip. They can ruin your life or kill you and many people still bend over backwards to defend them.

this cop is a killer. the cop in that hotel last year was worse. he needs to be in a cell. but we all know he will probably get a commendation.
i guess so, but how many of these videos are these dummies going against instructions and you know they aren't that goddamned stupid, they are just being defiant. Too many of these idiots running around, on both sides by the way.

Criminals shouldn’t put cops into that situation.

He’s got a gun and disobeys the cop several times. It’s an extremely tense and dangerous situation. He COULD have reached for the gun and shot the cop within a split second. There are videos of this happening.

Look at how dangerous it is to be a cop. Look at how this cop was shot (could have easily been killed) within a split second:

I don’t know what’s happening in this country. Cops are now the problem. Incarceration is a problem. High bail is a problem. Defund the police, abolish the police.
Really?
This cop that got shot but survived, named Quincy Jones, is a hero. The USA is lucky to have brave men like him out there policing.

yup, a lot of these pieces of shit running around who don't want to obey anyone. What can be done with them? It's too late to re-raise them. Had one in Seattle, I don't think he was reaching for his gun but he wasn't complying and he'd just fired his gun a minute before, they shot his dumb ass down while he was playing tough guy, probably as he had hundreds of times before with average civilians. What's worse, these pieces of shit or trigger happy cops? They both are close to being the same really.

If you have a gun and are currently being detained at gun point by LE, why is it so hard to keep your hands on the hood/in front of you? This looks bad, but this guy is a legit threat to society and couldn't keep his hands away from his waist when confronted by police and visibly armed.

The cops did yell conflicting commands and I could see that coming into play, but his hands were going back towards his waist when shot.

Those cops are amateurs but its nice seeing a criminal get shot up.

Dude just robbed a store had a gun and his hands went down to pocket level after disobeying instructions we can watch a replay the cops couldn't.

The commands weren't that bad. "Keep your hands on the hood" and "Get on your knees" are pretty simple and it is easy to do both at the same time. Idiot took his hands off the hood multiple times and there was no need to do that to get on his knees. Guy was a scumbag, I'm not going to lose any sleep over him getting blasted.

Pretty sure the cops didn't want him to get on his knees with his hands on the hood though. Stepping back before getting on his knees makes more sense. If he would have just got his knees, they would have lot visual with most of him, including his gun, because he'd be obscured by the SUV. Its basically telling him to take cover.

From an August 8th incident. Just to get it out of the way, yes this was a bad hombre. He had just robbed a convivence store, was high as fuck, and driving a car he stole two days earlier. Yes, bad hombre here did have a gun on him and the cops were aware of that.

That said, still a bad shoot. Dude was not reaching to draw his gun. He was having trouble reacting to the unclear and contradictory orders the cops were giving him. One mistakenly told him to put his hands in his pockets, and instead of keep them out. One was telling him to put his hands on his head, the other hands on the hood. Then we he got shot, a cop had just told him to get on his knees, which is why he stepped back from the hood. This reminds me a lot of the guy shot crawling on all fours in that hotel hallway. Just a bunch of cops screaming contradicting instructions at someone impaired, and then they blast way at the arbitrary moment they feel like he has too many strikes against him.

These crims are lucky to have you defending them.

These cops are also lucky to have someone as wise and experienced as you to tell them what they should do.

From an August 8th incident. Just to get it out of the way, yes this was a bad hombre. He had just robbed a convivence store, was high as fuck, and driving a car he stole two days earlier. Yes, bad hombre here did have a gun on him and the cops were aware of that.
<Fedor23>
enough for me

Criminal charges? No. Not with the crime he was accused of, presence of a gun, and his hands inches away from the gun. I blasted these officers on their communication skills but nowhere does this get to criminal charges levels.

“Put you hands behind your head and do not move them” “I am going to get the gun-do not move your hands from your head or you risk being shot. We do not want to harm you but you have to keep your hands on your head.” Then you move in under lethal cover and remove the gun. Or you handcuff him and then remove the gun.

That said, still a bad shoot. Dude was not reaching to draw his gun. He was having trouble reacting to the unclear and contradictory orders the cops were giving him. One mistakenly told him to put his hands in his pockets, and instead of keep them out. One was telling him to put his hands on his head, the other hands on the hood. Then we he got shot, a cop had just told him to get on his knees, which is why he stepped back from the hood. This reminds me a lot of the guy shot crawling on all fours in that hotel hallway. Just a bunch of cops screaming contradicting instructions at someone impaired, and then they blast way at the arbitrary moment they feel like he has too many strikes against him.

Do you mean "Hombre" as an term of endearment, or are you blowing a dog whistle?

Dog whistle.

I appreciate the honesty
tenor.gif

This was obviously a bad shoot, but constantly putting your hands at your waist when you have a gun in your pocket is stupid as hell. Of course the moment he was actually shot wasn't the "victims" fault, but he could have rightfully been shot 2-3 times before that.

Back