Crime Police Shoot Man In Back, Riots and Unrest Ensue

From what I can see, leftist morons are currently winning and america isnt great as was heralded by the right wingers.

Hey, but at least there is that wall at the mexican border so you are safe from mexican rapists and criminals.
Just goes to show how right wingers focused on the wrong thing, instead of focusing on issues from within the US.
If none of that was supposed to make sense you succeeded.

Yep, he cried about it and pulled the Hitler card.
Learn to read.

If he didn't murder a lot of Jews or something similar dont make beyond dumb comparisons to Hitler.

The only side acting like violent fascists is the left. You should be embarrassed.

Body cameras are so cheap now that there’s no reason to not have one.
I was one of those “Trump” guys and there’s no reason to say that somehow this is Trump’s fault.
Like it’s a new thing since he became President.

He spent the period between the election and being sworn in going around the nation telling police groups and unions in massive speeches about how they should get tougher with people.

He then installed Jeff Sessions, who wholesale dismantled as much of the Obama-era policing reforms, many of which were focused on race in policing, especially after the Michael Brown killing. When you can do something, yet you go the other way? It is in fact your fault.

It's literally everyone at fault for the shitty policies these people implement when they're in power.

Who is "we"? You mean someone like yourself who's clearly uninformed?

What lead to it was the dead guy chasing the kid down and trying to take his gun.

I am not misinformed I have seen the footage and more.

Obviously they may have tried to take his gun away because there was already several gunshots fired nearby before Kyle shot. I have heard some people there may have thought he was an active shooter before he ever actually pulled the trigger and after he actually did shoot the gun then again kill somebody yes an angry mob of people thought he was a killer needing to be disarmed.

I think a big thing people on this forum are is that this whole incident for several minutes of chaos in sea of protest. There were gunshots and then there was Kyle with a fucking rifle.

We don't know what led to Kyle pulling the trigger on the first guy who threw a bag at him. However we do know it was not a Molotov and he likely won't get off on this murder.

After this happened he tried to run and everyone started screaming about an active shooter THEN he got attacked. Within the chaos many protesters thought he was an active shooter who killed somebody because he is a person with an assault rifle who indeed killed somebody. These protesters weren't' ganging up on whitey for the hell of it nobody knows if the first killing is truly self defense and certainly nobody among thousands of people would know.

This while incident is a big argument against these right wing militia groups performing vigilante justice.

Well, one motivation for actually pulling the trigger on the first guy could be the handgun that was fired just seconds before by an armed protester. I don't see how self-defense wouldn't stick. Now, there are grounds for questioning an armed 17-year old running around, in what looks to be an active warzone, to say the least. But without that context, I don't see how you couldn't claim self-defense in both shooting incidents. He was firing towards armed men on both occasions, most likely fearing for his life, while actively trying to get away. To reiterate, the US is insane.

Well, one motivation for actually pulling the trigger on the first guy could be the handgun that was fired just seconds before by an armed protester. I don't see how self-defense wouldn't stick. Now, there are grounds for questioning an armed 17-year old running around, in what looks to be an active warzone, to say the least. But without that context, I don't see how you couldn't claim self-defense in both shooting incidents. He was firing towards armed men on both occasions, most likely fearing for his life, while actively trying to get away. To reiterate, the US is insane.

I agree it works both ways he may still have the argument for self-defense.

My point ultimately this was an avoidable tragedy that could have been even worse.

Allegedly here is footage of Kyle punching an under-aged girl and being an aggressor before getting jumped. I am not completely sure it's him to be honest; I haven't read into it much besides seeing the video. His splitting image but he is not exactly unique looking.

Thought this would be fun to speculate because I do think it's silly anyone is labeling him a "hero".

Allegedly here is footage of Kyle punching an under-aged girl and being an aggressor before getting jumped. I am not completely sure it's him to be honest; I haven't read into it much besides seeing the video. His splitting image but he is not exactly unique looking.

Thought this would be fun to speculate because I do think it's silly anyone is labeling him a "hero".

He's a hero

From what I can see. That girl hits that guy first then Kyle jumps in.

Being the aggressor implies that he started the fight.

I am not misinformed I have seen the footage and more.

Obviously they may have tried to take his gun away because there was already several gunshots fired nearby before Kyle shot. I have heard some people there may have thought he was an active shooter before he ever actually pulled the trigger and after he actually did shoot the gun then again kill somebody yes an angry mob of people thought he was a killer needing to be disarmed.
So a roving band of vigilantes tried to disarm a kid?

an actively retreating kid?

Learn to read.

If he didn't murder a lot of Jews or something similar dont make beyond dumb comparisons to Hitler.

The only side acting like violent fascists is the left. You should be embarrassed.
You're mixing up posters. That wasn't me who made the Hitler comparison.

It looks like Gaige Grosskreutz was live-streaming the event.

In the video, Grosskreutz asks Rittenhouse if he shot somebody and he replies that he's going to get the police.

After that, Grosskreutz starts shouting to get Rittenhouse and records the audio of his bicep getting shot.

https://www.wmgchan.com/static/graige.mp4
Is that him screaming in pain on his own phone lol

Haven't the left been telling us all week that it doesn't matter what someone's past is; what matters is the present event in question? They sure forgot about the criminal records of all three of the killed and injured assaulters, not to mention Jake Blake himself.

From what I can see, I can't see Jack shit and can't tell what anyone's face looks like

Ok I watched another video and he was definitely hitting a guy. He would've had to have been swinging so much lower to hit her.

Back