Crime Police Shoot Man In Back, Riots and Unrest Ensue

More updates on the Jacob Blake shooting.

he put one of the cops in a headlock during the fight and they saw he was holding the knife while they were all on the passenger side of the car fighting, before he walked around to get into the driver door while ignoring multiple commands to drop the knife.

Sooo that shooting was 100% justified. I can only assume all of our retarded athletes and politicians will now apologize for inflaming a dangerously false narrative that contributed to multiple deaths and things can get back to normal.
Awesome! Any vid?

Listening to your cute little sausage fingers angrily form words while tears hit the keyboard is... fascinating?

Did you really argue that the exceptionally rare school shooting is worthy of profiling all whites as prospective shooters? Conflating that rarity to stop and frisk laws?

There are words like statistics, frequencies, sample size, exception. These are words you may learn when you leave mommy’s basement.

You must have consumed lead paint chips to develop your reading comprehension levels. I made a ridiculous statement to point out how ridiculous the poster comparing every black person in public to a decades old rap group was.

You joined years after me and have like 4x as many posts on karate forum and you imply I’m the one sitting in mom’s basement. LOL, at this point you’re kicking yourself in the forehead and it’s very entertaining. Please continue!

Holy shit I just watched the video. At any point if he didn't do what he did, the mob would have killed him. How in the fuck is he being charged? Is he seriously just supposed to let people kill him because of his political beliefs?
Yes he's white

They are charging Kyle as an adult for the 1 degree homicide but as a minor for the weapons charge How do they reconcile that?

Side note but the notion that black people are being targeted by the police is patently false.

A mere 22% of unarmed police brutality victims are black. But since the other 78% aren’t covered by the media, it creates the distorted perception that black people are exclusively being “hunted” by the police.

Furthermore, blacks make up 27% of overall police encounters, which means at 22% of the victims, they’re actually LESS LIKELY to be the victims of police brutality.

https://www.ojjdp.gov/ojstatbb/crime/ucr.asp?table_in=2&selYrs=2018&rdoGroups=1&rdoData=rp

41 people were killed, unarmed, by the police last year. 9 were black. That means of the 42 million black people, 0.00002%
were killed by the cops last year.

Let me be clear. I empathize with black folks who experience police brutality. It’s just that we’re doing them a disservice by lying and telling that they’re “oppressed victims” and that they’re being targeted due to their race.

Good to see our legislators are being fair and rational about all this, and certainly aren't jumping to conclusions or being inflammatory.

If only L Lin Wood was on the case.

And hopefully Robert Barnes wins his qualified immunity suit against members of Congress in the Covington kids suit

Please explain what did Trump do to make america great again (or at least what did he do to end the riots)
He’s repeatedly extended the prospect of the federal government lending aid to states, cities, whatever that have civil unrest going on, if they refuse he has nothing else for them.

ya know, cuz of that pesky 10th amendment, same thing responsible for his “bungled” response to covid, bet if he ignored that He’d instantly be regarded as “literally musoulini”

More updates on the Jacob Blake shooting.

he put one of the cops in a headlock during the fight and they saw he was holding the knife while they were all on the passenger side of the car fighting, before he walked around to get into the driver door while ignoring multiple commands to drop the knife.

Sooo that shooting was 100% justified. I can only assume all of our retarded athletes and politicians will now apologize for inflaming a dangerously false narrative that contributed to multiple deaths and things can get back to normal.

I just hope someone can hold these politicians and MSM accountable for the damages their stunts have caused. They have literally downplayed all the violence caused by their own lies and the line needs to be drawn somewhere.
And rioting should lose one's voting rights and any state subsidised benefits.

Furthermore, blacks make up 27% of overall police encounters, which means at 22% of the victims, they’re actually LESS LIKELY to be the victims of police brutality.

27% of encounters yet nearly 50% of cop-killers.

To be clear, this isn't because of race it's because of historical racist policies that concentrated one group into poor urban neighborhoods. But to blame the police for the repercussions of racist housing and city planning policies is ridiculous.

We do have a police brutality problem, but all the evidence points to it being not racial biased.

He’s repeatedly extended the prospect of the federal government lending aid to states, cities, whatever that have civil unrest going on, if they refuse he has nothing else for them.

What does federal government aid include exactly? More cops and military equipment to quell the unrest or (China/Russia style)? Did Trump himself visit any of the cities under riots?

Trump is a do nothing bitch that is tough on words and nothing else - he has exactly 0 diplomacy skills. "Only the best people" yet his administration either consists of his family (yey nepotism) or people that he fires in less then a year. This administration is incapable of doing anything about this situation. Only capable of escalating it.

Worst US president ever.

Don’t try and pretend that any of these Democrat infected cities in ruins want any help from Trump or the feds.
The local governments are absolutely complicit in these raging mobs of racist anarchists.

What does federal government aid include exactly? More cops and military equipment to quell the unrest or (China/Russia style)? Did Trump himself visit any of the cities under riots?

Trump is a do nothing bitch that is tough on words and nothing else - he has exactly 0 diplomacy skills. "Only the best people" yet his administration either consists of his family (yey nepotism) or people that he fires in less then a year. This administration is incapable of doing anything about this situation. Only capable of escalating it.

Worst US president ever.

I've never seen a criminal complaint like that

This is a detailed break down of the criminal complaint from a defense attorney and he is also shocked at the way that the prosecution is framing the case. It is a long watch but it is very, very informative.

He is saying the same thing that we are. The prosecution just made the defense's case for them in their own criminal complaint.

This is a detailed break down of the criminal complaint from a defense attorney and he is also shocked at the way that the prosecution is framing the case. It is a long watch but it is very, very informative.

He is saying the same thing that we are. The prosecution just made the defense's case for them in their own criminal complaint.

Thanks brother it is so god damm weird

Worst US president ever.
WaaaaWaaaaaa

He sent federal officers and leftist morons cried about it.

27% of encounters yet nearly 50% of cop-killers.

To be clear, this isn't because of race it's because of historical racist policies that concentrated one group into poor urban neighborhoods. But to blame the police for the repercussions of racist housing and city planning policies is ridiculous.

We do have a police brutality problem, but all the evidence points to it being not racial biased.
Very well said.

WaaaaWaaaaaa

He sent federal officers and leftist morons cried about it.

From what I can see, leftist morons are currently winning and america isnt great as was heralded by the right wingers.

Hey, but at least there is that wall at the mexican border so you are safe from mexican rapists and criminals.
Just goes to show how right wingers focused on the wrong thing, instead of focusing on issues from within the US.

Back