Political Betting Thread

On 2/12 he was -350 and last week he +110 on bovada.

that price is not very accurate if you compare it to the wider markets. nobody in their right minds would bet trump at 1.29 at that time when he was much higher everywhere else.

Last edited:
No, this is normal. What would be weird would be him not being hidden away.

he's probably just resting, it's been an incredibly long and arduous campaign let alone for someone his age, but in such a monumental week in world history you'd expect him to show some leadership and at least address the party he's supposedly bringing together. but when people need guidance and leadership he is no where to be seen since this strange end to a speech: https://www.msn.com/en-us/weather/topstories/biden-and-wife-jill-share-hug-after-speech/vi-BB11kDab

now im not saying he's got covid but.. he might have covid lol

if nothing is wrong with him it's just bad leadership on his part. other dems are starting to critique his absence too.

it seems like a strange time for biden to go AWOL with trump's approval ratings looking good atm

he's probably just resting, it's been an incredibly long and arduous campaign let alone for someone his age, but in such a monumental week in world history you'd expect him to show some leadership and at least address the party he's supposedly bringing together. but when people need guidance and leadership he is no where to be seen since this strange end to a speech: https://www.msn.com/en-us/weather/topstories/biden-and-wife-jill-share-hug-after-speech/vi-BB11kDab

now im not saying he's got covid but.. he might have covid lol

If he has to take 4 days off in the middle of a crisis because he has been over taxed, then he should not be the nominee. Typical of the dnc to deliver such a candidate to the US public. Criticise Trump as unfit for office and then position Biden to replace him is like a punchline to a bad joke. There is only 2 things you can count on them to do and that is fcuk things up and then call everyone racist.

But the chinese want their puppet in the WH, so there he is.

it seems like a strange time for biden to go AWOL with trump's approval ratings looking good atm
C'mon jack give me a break, the truth behind his 4 day AWOL during a national crisis is far more mundane.

You see, his house does not have high ceilings.

Last edited:
https://www.c-span.org/video/?470609-1/joe-biden-remarks-coronavirus-response

Watch this most recent video of Biden and come to the realization that a bet on him is gone. Like flushing money down the toilet

He is deteriorating at warp speed. He might not be able to form a sentence come debate time

Goddamn it, I want to know what happened to Corn Pop!

And also hear more awesome, aggressive freak-outs at random workers while forgetting one of his own sons is dead!

Goddamn it, I want to know what happened to Corn Pop!

And also hear more awesome, aggressive freak-outs at random workers while forgetting one of his own sons is dead!

Have no clue why they are running him. Hes obviously at the beginning(maybe further) stages of dementia

I have dealt with a grandfather who went down this road. Biden is 100% suffering from it

What is with America and leaders over retirement age?! So bizarre

Who do you guys think Biden will select as his running mate?

Who do you guys think Biden will select as his running mate?

I think it’ll be a woman in a battleground state. I haven’t been following too much but Sinema from Arizona or the governor of Michigan would be my favorites.

Have no clue why they are running him. Hes obviously at the beginning(maybe further) stages of dementia

I have dealt with a grandfather who went down this road. Biden is 100% suffering from it

Jesus Christ Jeff, they got to you too?

Ok, its happened before. These guys have been eating bats for 100s, if not 1000s of years, so I was not buying the batty bat soup story, but if this not the first pandemic then my paranoia has been assuaged somewhat.

But the point that China ia a hostile power and we handing over control to entire sectors of our economies to them is batshit crazy stands.

No, it started in december iirc.

As this is not the first pandemic from them eating bats, then we should looking to sue them for everything they have, the Chinese government should pay damages for negligence.

Looks like my suspicion that the bat soup origin of the virus was a cover up has been confirmed. More likely an accidental lab release, but CCP have some questions to answer, to put it mildly. One being, if they did halt domestic flights to and from Wuhan, why did they allow international ones? Knowingly sending infected populations around the world is an act of war.

Anybody got odds on rocket man's last ride? Probably wouldn't touch it anyway. If anybody is going to pull a Weekend at Bernies with a dead leader it would be North Korea.

Last edited:
Anybody got odds on rocket man's last ride? Probably wouldn't touch it anyway. If anybody is going to pull a weekend at Berny's with a dead leader it would be North Korea.

Deserves a really really good photoshop

Deserves a really really good photoshop
It does. Best I could find was this low res pic, I love the internet. Probably just sensational media though. Aren't those Korean Supreme Leaders usually good for about 3 or 4 deaths per reign?

Back