Post Your Gloves/Gear

Yeah I have the same. In my country they cost double the price. I need to go for vacation to Mexico ;) I will visit few manufacturers in Mexico city.

That's suprise for me. I assumed that from his previous experience with MXN brand. So Nick also has troubles with his Mexican suppliers and turned into China?
Yeah Nick also confirmed to me that the Salvador gloves are made in China. The Mexican suppliers were basically putting him at the back of the line in order to give more attention to the larger volume brands.

Yeah Nick also confirmed to me that the Salvador gloves are made in China. The Mexican suppliers were basically putting him at the back of the line in order to give more attention to the larger volume brands.
I am curious for who all that suppliers are working? There is no mass produced brand from Mexico beside the Cleto Reyes. Grant makes only custom orders. Do they have so many of it?

I am curious for who all that suppliers are working? There is no mass produced brand from Mexico beside the Cleto Reyes. Grant makes only custom orders. Do they have so many of it?
According to DiNardo, No Boxing No Life muscled in on New Sporting and MXN's supplier (Look at the similarity between NBNL fight gloves and MXNs).

But NBNL produce only their fight gloves in Mexico. I don't see many boxers using their gear in the ring.

There are some other companies using these same suppliers now...two that I know of are Rumble Brothers and Bryant Boxing. Also, Adams Boxing (which is primarily known for shoes) may also be using a common supplier as well for their gloves but I can’t confirm this. In addition, no one seems to know who is actually making Everlast’s MX line of equipment, so that’s a possibility too.

I checked this two brands you mentioned. I can't find any info about rumble brothers makes great in Mexico, their gloves are too cheap in my opinion. But Bryant boxing... It must be new sporting behind them. I own they gloves and those are identical. I know Adams too, but they run short series of their gear. And regarding to the Everlast. Do they make Abby other gloves beside their fight give in Mexico?

I checked this two brands you mentioned. I can't find any info about rumble brothers makes great in Mexico, their gloves are too cheap in my opinion. But Bryant boxing... It must be new sporting behind them. I own they gloves and those are identical. I know Adams too, but they run short series of their gear. And regarding to the Everlast. Do they make Abby other gloves beside their fight give in Mexico?

Rumble Brothers had a "Nuevo Supremo" line, that's the only one that was Made in Mexico and I'm pretty sure it was New Sporting behind it. Bryant Boxing just teamed-up with Box Up Nation selling a $300+ USD Glove.... Seriously I had dough like that, I rather go with Grant or another pair of Winnings.

The Rumble Brothers Mexican line of gloves is supposed to be coming out around Christmas time, at least that’s what I heard. But yeah, the gloves they currently sell are the cheap Pakistan made molds. The Everlast Hecho En Mexico line includes the MX pro fight gloves, the MX training gloves in lace-up and velcro, the Elite Pro Fight gloves, the MX groin guard, MX headgear, MX punch mitts, and MX speedbag.

Also, keep in mind that these Mexican glove makers, with the exception of Reyes, are just small operations with the employees usually just consisting of the owner and their family. Plus they are doing this pretty much all by hand. For example, I remember the guy from Hernandez saying the max he can make is about 5 gloves per day.

Attachments

• 3DA0A6FA-61E5-4C27-87E5-8045418E2C83.jpeg
    3DA0A6FA-61E5-4C27-87E5-8045418E2C83.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 18
  • 0D43D944-FAB1-45D6-9500-70A1B5599740.jpeg
    0D43D944-FAB1-45D6-9500-70A1B5599740.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 23
  • 2FFF120E-6545-4CB3-B329-EB542BD95E00.jpeg
    2FFF120E-6545-4CB3-B329-EB542BD95E00.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 17
I have this last set in only 139€ + shipping.
NEW SPORTING GLOVES AND HEADGUARD.
Last one. More info please tell me.

IMG_20190831_131025_557.jpg

Hi here's some photo comparison of New Sporting and Deportes Casanova gloves I own. Casanovas just came to me. Both are 14 OZ.
jYgLbpMr.jpg

9UUSLoWr.jpg

KRtMtwEr.jpg

D6BD5V1r.jpg

ORTmea3r.jpg

your Casanovas look quite a lot nicer than mine @Lotnik , stitching was pretty sloppy on mine in a noticeable way

edit: oops, mine are Campeon not Casanova, brainfart

Last edited:
Hi here's some photo comparison of New Sporting and Deportes Casanova gloves I own. Casanovas just came to me. Both are 14 OZ.
jYgLbpMr.jpg

9UUSLoWr.jpg

KRtMtwEr.jpg

D6BD5V1r.jpg

ORTmea3r.jpg
How do they compare comfort-wise? The thumb placement looks slightly different and I'm wondering which one you would recommend?

your Casanovas look quite a lot nicer than mine @Lotnik , stitching was pretty sloppy on mine in a noticeable way

I got to say, I own a pair of Campeon too, the craftsmanship on there is sub par.... but padding-wise I still like Campeon over Casanovas. Much more forgiving without losing the "Mexican" aspect of the gloves.

I got to say, I own a pair of Campeon too, the craftsmanship on there is sub par.... but padding-wise I still like Campeon over Casanovas. Much more forgiving without losing the "Mexican" aspect of the gloves.

I couldn't get my fingers comfortable in the Campeons, but I got them instead of Casanovas after hearing about the padding differences... I sent mine to @Brian The Overlord

How do they compare comfort-wise? The thumb placement looks slightly different and I'm wondering which one you would recommend?
On the hand Casanovas feel more comfortable for me. The wrist is very snug and the thumb feels better. Inner lining is little bit rough. But I'm not sure how is the padding. I am taking them to the gym on Monday. But it looks very thin.

I watched some reviews first and watch photos on the web. I've seen some quality issues with Campeons that's why I decided to go with Casanova.

Back