News Predict Dana White's "Crazy Main Event" at UFC 300

If it’s not the return of Khabib then it’s not going to be that crazy. Chances are it’s Conor vs Chandler.

Logan Paul vs someone?

Crazy things have happened in the past like James Toney, Punk, and Borck.

If it's heavyweight and it's a huge fight, it would have to be Aspinal

If it's light heavyweight and it's a huge fight

If it's a middleweight, and it's a huge fight, it would have to be returning

I think because Dana went so hard to make it clear Conor wouldn't be fighting in the event

Says there's a good chance

That rumor about Chandler Vs McGregor makes the most sense imo. Unless they got Jones to agree to fight someone.

Jones Vs Aspinall would be my dream main event (that’s semi realistic). But I feel like that’s out the window at this point.

Honestly at this point I don’t ever care. People on here praise Shockwave 2005 as one of the greatest events ever and the main event was Yoshida vs Ogawa…and the alleged GOAT putting his title on the line against…..Zulu.

UFC 300 is already a great card.

The craziest that is possible in theory without bringing anyone back from retirement would be Alex vs Jones at LHW. I know its far fetched, but if he wasn't injured then for good money he'd probably cut 40lbs to reclaim LHW crown (that'd be cooler for legacy and probably as easy as beating Miocic and Gane, he'd just need one TD and its a wrap).
Any other LHW fights - wouldn't sound superfightish to me, even Alex Izzy (hope its not it again)
HW - Jones/Aspinall (this is even less likely than Alex-Jones), or Aspinall/Gane would be cool maybe.
Any possible MW fight just doesn't cut it for me .. Even if its Izzy or Khamzat ..
They better persuade Islam not to fast and fight someone (Leon?) instead

And yeah, Conor - Chandler , becomes likely again

Theres no other options

My crazy prediction - Alex-Jones, my "most likely to happen" prediction - Aspinall Gane

Last edited:
Aspinall vs Stipe would be perfectly awesome for me.

Back