Prime Dillashaw would murder O Malley

94e1e046-899d-4cb6-8214-347fd779d3b2_text.gif

People forgot how good TJ was. O Malley has better pure boxing but overall TJ was a better striker and had insane speed. We seen what TJ did to a good boxer in Garbrant
I haven't forgotten how annoying Dillashaw was.

For the second time in two days I have to say 'You have found a way to get me to root for OMally.

Mind blown lol.

Prime TJ had a competitive fight with Joe Soto. Unless TJ can properly mix up his wrestling with his striking, I don't see him beating Sean on the feet. I don't see any bantamweight beating Sean on the feet.

Also, there's about 5% similarity between Cody and Sean.

Bro, CRUZ beat Prime Dillashaw.

I don’t like O’Malley, but his height and reach combined with his kickboxing are a serious problem for the division.

Maybe Merab can eat a few shots to close the distance and get takedowns. Maybe Sandhagen, who has similar height and reach, can deal with O’Malleys striking.

Dillashaw, despite being a wrestler, was never a takedown artist, and I doubt he would be able to outstrike O’Malley.

Bro, CRUZ beat Prime Dillashaw.

I don’t like O’Malley, but his height and reach combined with his kickboxing are a serious problem for the division.

Maybe Merab can eat a few shots to close the distance and get takedowns. Maybe Sandhagen, who has similar height and reach, can deal with O’Malleys striking.

Dillashaw, despite being a wrestler, was never a takedown artist, and I doubt he would be able to outstrike O’Malley.
I thought that fight was a robbery and slot of people did. Cruz might beat Sean too if he point fights

Disagree. O’Malley would KO him inside 3. You could let Dillashaw gear up with any PED's of his choosing and O'Malley still has too many natural advantages over him. I think Cory beats Dillashaw 8/10 times as well and that decision could have just as easily gone his way.

Last edited:
Back