Prime Dillashaw would murder O Malley

Does Sean also get to use PEDs in this dream fight?
you seem to think Omalley hasnt used illegal substances....

O'malley was initially matched up with Quinonez at UFC 229 in October 2018 but was suspended six months by USADA for testing positive for traces of the Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator
O’Malley then saw his first initial bout vs. Marlon Vera at July 2019’s UFC 239 also scrapped due to testing positive for ostarine a second time, stemming from a pre-fight urine sample that was conducted by USADA.
O’Malley was then scheduled to take on Quinonez (after the first initial fail) at UFC 248 in Las Vegas. The bout was supposed to take place Feb. 8 at UFC 247 in Houston. was pushed back again due to trace substances in his urine test.

like always the tainted supplement excuse was used.

Dillashaw stans are all 5’6” or shorter

You saw that like losing to the BW Goat is something to be ashamed of lol.

Prime Cruz would toy with Suga.
Nah these guys are too short imo and would get battered and clobbered in the striking

I'm aware of the situation

Which drug would you choose before a fight? Ostarine or EPO?
if i was omalley id pick ostarine of course. he seems to have good cardio so why bother with EPO.
and he was smart with his choice of banned substances. he needs a little muscle mass.

for myself? id take EPO. i could use another round or two in the gym. im old i get tired quickly these days.

Prime Dilly would be a nightmare match for Sean. Prime Dilly was also very much on PEDs so….

You think Omalley is clean? Sean popped before and was suspended for 6 months using SARMs. Also good chance Dillashaw used EPO for his entire career, good chance most fighters do. It's incredibly hard to test for, Olympians use it and pass far more thorough testing than what UFC fighters get.

Last edited by a moderator:
That was on 1 days notice against a fighter he hadn't trained for at all, and TJ just played that one really safe.

Don't forget, JDM and Tsarukyan are absolutely trash because they had tough short notice fights despite beating Burns and Dariush with a full camp.

These guys never learn, lol.

doubt. O'Malley catches him. Dillashaw's boxing defense overrated.

just legalize PEDs. may the person who wants to recover from workouts faster and get right back to hard training emerge victorious

doubt. O'Malley catches him. Dillashaw's boxing defense overrated.

I think Dillashaws footwork and headmovement is really good, or was. I also think he was really good at slipping and moving to the inside of his opponents and outside their shoulders...rarely do we see that in MMA. Cruz in his prime and TJ are so much better than Chito will ever be, Chito is a shitheap of a contender...Omalley looked like trash vs Munhoz, arguably lost to Yan. Also I think Dillashaw could mix things up and score takedowns.

Who do I favor? Still O'Malley, Sean's fast enough to land and Dillashaw is so easy to hurt. But I think Dillashaw could win or give Omalley plenty of trouble still too. Speeds the big thing, when Dillashaw didn't have the speed advantage like vs Cruz, Cody, Dodson...he often got hurt and found. Sean seems a good bit more durable.

Dildoshaw stands a pretty good chance of winning, despite what some here think. But probably one of the few fights where I'm rooting for a double KO, those guys are both just awful.

O'Malley is 10x the striker that Dillashaw was. Just look at the difference in boxing technique, not just the punches but yes also the footwork. TJ was incredible in 2014, O'Malley is a guy that actually shows 10 years of evolution. Dillashaw would never win a round.

Suga is basically Cruz if he was 5'11". You even see him doing the same footwork exercises before fights.

They're absolutely nothing alike. Cruz is herky jerky, awkward as fuck, anyone trying to emulate him would get KTFO. O'Malley is much more textbook.

To this day

4tmd4e.jpg

Back