Prime Dillashaw would murder O Malley

Saucy TJ isn't a bad fighter but the reach advantage might be too big. TJ can win this fight or make it close if he mixes it up. I don't think he can do win just by standing. TJ leans forward a lot and he does an awkward slide/shuffle to move laterally. He is fast and he does his best work by engaging the opponent against the fence. I don't think Rainbow will let TJ back him to the fence. Rainbow's footwork is good too. Rainbow also covers a lot of ground with the jabs and kicks.

Suga Sean via KO.

He also puts Cruz to sleep.. Domingo was only good beating manlets and FLWs while jumping around like a retard.

People forgot how good TJ was. O Malley has better pure boxing but overall TJ was a better striker and had insane speed. We seen what TJ did to a good boxer in Garbrant
Prime roided up Dilly. Gotcha. Just stfu. I get dubs for someone calling me a retard. You spew dumb bullshit anytime you're near a keyboard. Fuck this site and you.

Donno... sport has evolved... sean is fast twitch and understands all aspects of striking

I think Dillashaws footwork and headmovement is really good, or was. I also think he was really good at slipping and moving to the inside of his opponents and outside their shoulders...rarely do we see that in MMA. Cruz in his prime and TJ are so much better than Chito will ever be, Chito is a shitheap of a contender...Omalley looked like trash vs Munhoz, arguably lost to Yan. Also I think Dillashaw could mix things up and score takedowns.

Who do I favor? Still O'Malley, Sean's fast enough to land and Dillashaw is so easy to hurt. But I think Dillashaw could win or give Omalley plenty of trouble still too. Speeds the big thing, when Dillashaw didn't have the speed advantage like vs Cruz, Cody, Dodson...he often got hurt and found. Sean seems a good bit more durable.

agreed. Dillashaw is good but i don't think he can get inside without getting touched and i think once he gets touched he's going down.

I thought that fight was a robbery and slot of people did. Cruz might beat Sean too if he point fights

Robbery? Lol

He made TJ a flatfooted fighter in their match.
He darted in and out as usual and made TJ lunge and miss.

TJ lost that fight fair and square.

Last edited:
Bro, CRUZ beat Prime Dillashaw.

I don’t like O’Malley, but his height and reach combined with his kickboxing are a serious problem for the division.

Maybe Merab can eat a few shots to close the distance and get takedowns. Maybe Sandhagen, who has similar height and reach, can deal with O’Malleys striking.

Dillashaw, despite being a wrestler, was never a takedown artist, and I doubt he would be able to outstrike O’Malley.
tj won that fight judges robbed tj and i dont even like him

Volk was too short too. Didn't stop him clobbering taller FWs.
sean on peds should make light work on TJ imo. He used to suck but has covered a lot of holes in his games and has a very good rangy standup

Time his ass into a blast double all day. TJ had crazy timing off the half beat.

Back