Prime Dillashaw would murder O Malley

Prime TJ had a competitive fight with Joe Soto. Unless TJ can properly mix up his wrestling with his striking, I don't see him beating Sean on the feet. I don't see any bantamweight beating Sean on the feet.

Also, there's about 5% similarity between Cody and Sean.
Did he? It’s been a while but I remember thinking it was fairly one-sided with Soto maybe getting a round in there somewhere and then getting finished in the 5th

Dillashaw would embarrass the girl-haired clown who can't finish hand-picked undeserving challengers.

Just goes to show how good Cruz was in his prime. I can understand why he's salty about khabib being undefeated.

WOuld be light work for the Decisionator!
How exactly? Sean is a much better striker, he’s much taller and has longer reach, he also has way more power. Cruz was punching air against Garbrandt, I don’t see him touching O’Malley who’s much longer than Garbrandt. O’Malley could also just take Cruz’s legs out.

Bro, CRUZ beat Prime Dillashaw.

I don’t like O’Malley, but his height and reach combined with his kickboxing are a serious problem for the division.

Maybe Merab can eat a few shots to close the distance and get takedowns. Maybe Sandhagen, who has similar height and reach, can deal with O’Malleys striking.

Dillashaw, despite being a wrestler, was never a takedown artist, and I doubt he would be able to outstrike O’Malley.
Cruz is the BW GOAT and Top 10 MMA fighter all-time. Prime Cruz handles O’Malley easily.

How exactly? Sean is a much better striker, he’s much taller and has longer reach, he also has way more power. Cruz was punching air against Garbrandt, I don’t see him touching O’Malley who’s much longer than Garbrandt. O’Malley could also just take Cruz’s legs out.
Prime Cruz would put O’Malley on his back anytime he wanted to.

Cruz coming off tons of injuries still almost beat Cody on points.

Cruz would mix it up with the wrestling. Prime Cruz was leagues beyond Sean as a grappler.

Prime Cruz would put O’Malley on his back anytime he wanted to.
Like Aljo was supposed to do?

Cruz was only good at taking down midgets like DJ and Joe B. He would’ve struggled to close the distance on O’Malley. Even if he would’ve gotten him down, Cruz can’t finish anyone, so the fight would be back on the feet where Sean most likely would KO Cruz

Like Aljo was supposed to do?

Cruz was only good at taking down midgets like DJ and Joe B. He would’ve struggled to close the distance on O’Malley. Even if he would’ve gotten him down, Cruz can’t finish anyone, so the fight would be back on the feet where Sean most likely would KO Cruz
A version of Cruz that had a zillion knee surgeries took TJ down multiple times. Cruz at his peak had very accurate striking, and was an aggressive striker, with good head movement to avoid counters. I don’t see him having any problem at all closing the distance on O’Malley, and I don’t think O’Malley is anywhere near well-rounded enough to deal with someone like Cruz,

Cruz is the BW GOAT and Top 10 MMA fighter all-time. Prime Cruz handles O’Malley easily.

Cruz never fought anyone over 5'8". He was always the lengthier fighter. With O'Malley it would be a different story.

A version of Cruz that had a zillion knee surgeries took TJ down multiple times. Cruz at his peak had very accurate striking, and was an aggressive striker, with good head movement to avoid counters. I don’t see him having any problem at all closing the distance on O’Malley, and I don’t think O’Malley is anywhere near well-rounded enough to deal with someone like Cruz,
Cruz shined fighting guys who were like 5’5 and had a 65 inch reach. Cruz always was the taller fighter. O’Malley is 5’11 and has a 72 inch reach, Cruz never fought anyone like him. O’Malley is also more technically sound on the feet and hits harder than anyone Cruz ever fought. I see the fight looking like Eddie vs Conor

Back