Prime Fedor KO’s Stipe so easily

• Thread starter Deleted member 546119
  • Start date
ap_bellator_180_mixed_martial_arts_91940877.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Pezao-Fedor1.jpg

Wouldn’t know as he was too much of a pussy to have fought in the UFC at literally any point in his career.

It could go either way and let's not act like the Stipe who fought tonight is in his prime this is a shell of his former self and he's likely gonna get koed badly in his next fight. I will say I'd favor Fedor vs Stipe though in their primes but they're both very, very hittable I just feel like Fedor has more power than Stipe.

prime fedor was hittable?

He was at the tail end of his prime in his losses to Bigfoot and Dan Henderson. Kind of like how Stipe is now.

Yes. Stipe is not prime so Prime/Prime I'll give Stipe some credit and not say "easily," but Fedor would KO him. Stipe is there for the smaller man with speed to hit, no question about it.

Fedor is way faster, I think he blitzes Stipe quickly and finishes him

Hitto stick to Khabib threads please

I don’t see how that fight goes any other way besides Fedor destroying Stipe

Fedor is the absolute heavyweight GOAT, I have no doubt about that

Fedor Bless

Prime Fedor was way too fast and explosive for Stipe.
He would have got zulu'd at some point in round 1.

DC from a few years ago would have been a way worse style match up for Fedor because of his quickness, chin and wrestling/clinch

It's sad that we only get to see an old Stipe against even older competition.

Fedor by RNC after rocking him.

It could go either way and let's not act like the Stipe who fought tonight is in his prime this is a shell of his former self and he's likely gonna get koed badly in his next fight. I will say I'd favor Fedor vs Stipe though in their primes but they're both very, very hittable I just feel like Fedor has more power than Stipe.

WTF ?
Fedor was the most elusive fighter of the 2000-2010 era, he was ranked in front of Machida and Anderson Silva in that aspect statistically (strikes absorbed per minute) ...

Here are the stats Fightmetrics published back in the days :

Frank Mir: 2.7 SApM
Rashad Evans: 1.39 SApM
BJ Penn: 1.23 SApM
Georges St. Pierre: 1.01 SApM
Anderson Silva: 0.71 SApM
Lyoto Machida: 0.64 SApM
Fedor Emelianenko: 0.59 SApM

Fedor is way faster, I think he blitzes Stipe quickly and finishes him

In a cage or ring?

While Fedor is blitzing Stipe is stuffing Fedor on the cage, and taking the speed out of Fedor's punches..

Reactions: Ruv

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back