Put the worst careering changing beatings in the last 5 years

Whats the point here, Is Tony the same as before the Justin fight?

Has Ortega bounced back since the Max fight?

Wich fight was career alterating?

I edited that post.

I have no idea which fights are "career alterating" but I'm curious to hear more about these alterations.

He got grapplefucked by Chuck, then laid on by Dariush. He's not getting his head beat in by these other guys.
Hes not putting up a fight ether, hes being dominated with little resistant.

Hes not putting up a fight ether, hes being dominated with little resistant.

If the ref stood them up, like he should have, during these stalemate positions maybe he would have had a better outcome.

And I'd hardly consider 30-27s "being dominated". That fight with Dariush was a dud.

If the ref stood them up, like he should have, during these stalemate positions maybe he would have had a better outcome.

And I'd hardly consider 30-27s "being dominated". That fight with Dariush was a dud.
Ok you believe what you want

Okay, you just watched the highlights and know nothing about fighting. That was pretty obvious from your first post.
<Huh2>That beat down was painful to watch, Ferguson got the wits beat out of him, an accumulation of hard clean hits.

Okay, first of all, Reyes and Kattar have not fought yet since these beatings, so you have no idea how they've effected their careers yet.

And Gaethje/Ferguson has become so ridiculously over-exaggerated, that it seems like alot of you didn't even watch the whole fight, or only remember bits and pieces of it.
What? Tony is of the my favourites fighters ever and i was almost crying in the end, the fight was only competitive until 7 min into the fight, after that was a slaughter, i was really scared for Tony he was almost getting a seizure in the end

<Huh2>That beat down was painful to watch, Ferguson got the wits beat out of him, an accumulation of hard clean hits.

What? Tony is of the my favourites fighters ever and i was almost crying in the end, the fight was only competitive until 7 min into the fight, after that was a slaughter, i was really scared for Tony he was almost getting a seizure in the end

I hope you guys never watch football or hockey if that fight upset you that much. In fact, you should probably stop watching contact sports altogether and maybe watch golf or celebrity poker.

I hope you guys never watch football or hockey if that fight upset you that much. In fact, you should probably stop watching contact sports altogether and maybe watch golf or celebrity poker.
Golf is good, poker also very good and try netball even better

<Waaah>

All I did was post the official stats, not just "punches". You don't think they have any meaning? Two judges scored the 2nd round for Tony. They could have scored the 1st and 4th for him as well, as those rounds were close. Tony's eye was swollen shut (broken orbital?) so he was in survival mode from the 3rd round on, and still outstruck Justin in the 4th.

You're the idiot for trying to gaslight people into believing this fight was some "career altering one-sided turned his brains to mush beatdown that gave him CTE" over-exaggerated mess when the striking statistics were 143-136.

Just watch the fight again and stop parroting Bloody Elbow incel casual fan opinions.
Punch stats ARE just "punches," moron. They don't stand on their own, at all, because they don't take into account anything but a count of how many times people touch each other.

Again, according to punch stats, a vicious shot that breaks Ferguson's orbital counts exactly the same as a medium-strength punch to the chest. Just watch the actual fight, instead of looking at meaningless punch stats.

You don't think that was career-altering? That's the same Ferguson, who hasn't been able to win a single round from anyone since then, as the guy who won 12 straight fights going into that match?

That's a fucking brilliant take.

533da5b92e0ad.jpeg

Mousasi’s beating of Rory MacDonald helped MacDonald find God…

It was 7 years ago now, but the beating Mike Pyle put on TJ Waldburger was career-ending. Horrible reffing in that fight.

It's difficult to tell in this sport I think. I would have thought Dan Hooker caught a career changing beating off Barboza, but he went on to do fine.

Glover/Smith

That shit was brutal and solidified Smiths place as a gatekeeper
This and the one where Bisping freaked out on commentary are two of the biggest examples of a corner failing their fighters.

Back