Put the worst careering changing beatings in the last 5 years

Ortega/Holloway was pretty nasty

It’s kind of ironic that Holloway put on two of the worst beatings against Kattar/Ortega but doesn’t have KO power

It’s kind of ironic that Holloway put on two of the worst beatings against Kattar/Ortega but doesn’t have KO power
Wouldn't count the Ortega fight because far from ending his career it's seems to have reset his path to greatness .
Although I guess that does count as "changing" his career
<Fedor23>

Masvidal vs Askren
giphy.gif

Last edited:

Well, that makes sense doesn't it? :) If he had KO power you can only put a beating on someone when the ref is not doing their job, see Carwin VS Mir.

Weidman-Silva 2. Silva was already old and moving out of his prime, but he was never the same after breaking his leg.

Gotta go with Ferguson/Gaethje both for before and after contrast, and the fact that I thought for sure Ferguson was going to wind up in a coma, and then eating applesauce for the rest of his days when that fight was finally called.

I’ll start:
Holloway/Kattar
Gaethje/Ferguson
Jiri/Reyes

Okay, first of all, Reyes and Kattar have not fought yet since these beatings, so you have no idea how they've effected their careers yet.

And Gaethje/Ferguson has become so ridiculously over-exaggerated, that it seems like alot of you didn't even watch the whole fight, or only remember bits and pieces of it.

Back