Questioning my instructor

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ironkhan57 vs @Robocok IRL beef match Sherdog exclusive. Lets get it done gentlemen. Don't let me down like @Deaths Head did when he pussied out on fighting @Kovalev's "Man Bag" and @WklySportsMemes
This is a lose lose fight for me in many ways because fighting Kahn is like fighting a woman. If I lose, I just lost to a total joke of a fighter. Of course, even though I'm not good, there is no way I could ever lose to him because he is so awful... so there is no glory in beating up on him just like I would never brag about beating a girl.

My motive for this is to help Kahn by basically bending him over my knee and giving him a spanking for disrespecting all of the people who have tried to help him, especially his father whose money he wants. It will be good for him.

I won't hurt you too badly Kahn, but keep in mind that I'm almost 40, have never fought, and am not good or talented. You need to give up this silly dream that you will ever be a fighter after I whoop on you because if a nobody like me kicks your ass, you really have zero chance to be successful.

I just moved to Tennessee from California. I have a girlfriend in Florida who I visit occasionally. Where am I going to whip you

@ironkhan57 your response to this challenge? are we going to have the first Sherdog fight night?
I was close years ago to driving up to Seattle and fighting a drunken Buffoon one night but just couldn’t bring myself to do it.

legend has it one poster has also drove to a cinema parking lot to meet up and fight another but it turns out that dude was getting trolled

This is a lose lose fight for me in many ways because fighting Kahn is like fighting a woman. If I lose, I just lost to a total joke of a fighter. Of course, even though I'm not good, there is no way I could ever lose to him because he is so awful... so there is no glory in beating up on him just like I would never brag about beating a girl.

My motive for this is to help Kahn by basically bending him over my knee and giving him a spanking for disrespecting all of the people who have tried to help him, especially his father whose money he wants. It will be good for him.

I won't hurt you too badly Kahn, but keep in mind that I'm almost 40, have never fought, and am not good or talented. You need to give up this silly dream that you will ever be a fighter after I whoop on you because if a nobody like me kicks your ass, you really have zero chance to be successful.

I just moved to Tennessee from California. I have a girlfriend in Florida who I visit occasionally. Where am I going to whip you

mills-lane-lets-get-it-on.jpg
lets-get-ready-to-ruuuuumbleeeeeee.jpg

Where you at Khan don't be hiding now you got a call out...

Any ordinary untrained 40yr old whose not physically ill or disabled still whoops the shit out of you easy, sends you back to finish the homework you skipped on in 9th grade but more importantly shuts you the fuck up

How about 4x 2 minute rounds boxing rules for this one?

You're due putting out another fight this will be the perfect one for you to showcase ur new skills you were talking about lol

I was close years ago to driving up to Seattle and fighting a drunken Buffoon one night but just couldn’t bring myself to do it.

legend has it one poster has also drove to a cinema parking lot to meet up and fight another but it turns out that dude was getting trolled
Khan showed up to fight someone from the OT but they didn't show once.

I have already given up on this dream of becoming a fighter and I accept your challenge m’baku. We will fight in newark NJ in branch brook park by the Bloomfield ave bridge on April 15th

View attachment 837264
View attachment 837266

Any ordinary untrained 40yr old whose not physically ill or disabled still whoops the shit out of you easy, sends you back to finish the homework you skipped on in 9th grade but more importantly shuts you the fuck up

You're due putting out another fight this will be the perfect one for you to showcase ur new skills you were talking about lol
This aged poorly by exactly 30 seconds of timing hahaha

View attachment 837264
View attachment 837266

When did I say I have new skills?

@Robocok @ironkhan57 Rules of the fight.
Time
Place
Referee needs to be agreed on. And it has to be filmed. I want a good clean fight. If I was in the US I'd show up covered in tattoos and shirtless to referee but alas I'm in Australia.

When did I say I have new skills?
Good you accepted the challenge.
I hope you show some skills at least.

I wish both of you well and a good fight.

Bragging rights to the winner.
Alternatively it could be a 'loser leaves town' match.

I have already given up on this dream of becoming a fighter and I accept your challenge m’baku. We will fight in newark NJ in branch brook park by the Bloomfield ave bridge on April 15th

@Robocok @ironkhan57 Rules of the fight.
Time
Place
Referee needs to be agreed on. And it has to be filmed. I want a good clean fight. If I was in the US I'd show up covered in tattoos and shirtless to referee but alas I'm in Australia.
How about we meet more halfway at an actual gym instead of me coming all the way to you?

I would prefer to meet at a gym or in some supervised format because I don't want any legal trouble if I accidentally hurt you. A gym gives us this protection.

I'm down to meet and all, but really, I have to come all the way to you? It's pretty far.

Screenshot_20210301-225413_Maps.jpg

In the case of a draw I would suggest a duel at Weehawken, hair trigger flintlocks only.

How about Virginia on street beefs?

This is a little more reasonable for me to drive to, it gives us both legal protection, and our match will be filmed.

Screenshot_20210301-225951_Maps.jpg

I’ve fucked up Mexicans bigger then me and a Dominican driver that was bigger then me at my dads dominos. They were all untrained but for this
How about we meet more halfway at an actual gym instead of me coming all the way to you?

I would prefer to meet at a gym or in some supervised format because I don't want any legal trouble if I accidentally hurt you. A gym gives us this protection.

I'm down to meet and all, but really, I have to come all the way to you? It's pretty far.

View attachment 837272

Ok umm we can meet in VA at my boys gym but then ima need to take some more time to work and shit because I will be missing out on work. But streetbeefs isn’t going to let us fight they hate anyone associated with mouse.

Sherdog history in the making, what a great high quality thread. F11 truly is the pinnacle of Sherdog.

I’ve fucked up Mexicans bigger then me and a Dominican driver that was bigger then me at my dads dominos. They were all untrained but for this

Ok umm we can meet in VA at my boys gym but then ima need to take some more time to work and shit because I will be missing out on work. But streetbeefs isn’t going to let us fight they hate anyone associated with mouse.
That could work or we can see if we can do street beefs. What do you guys think? I kind of like street beefs because it's neutral and it will be clearly recorded for everyone.

Street beefs will let you fight. You'll just never get to fight for mouse again.

Street beefs will let you fight. You'll just never get to fight for mouse again.

no they won’t and streetbeefs is hard to get on they rarely respond to beef fight request and shit. People be trying to get on street beefs everyday but they don’t respond on youtube or IG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back