Questioning my instructor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know about that.

Systema class they will teach him breathing and relaxation but still push him to do tons of knuckle push ups and taking strikes but be basically supportive and he can still go home to smoke weed and watch Disney marvel channel.

Marine boot camp whatever little confidence he has would probably get stamped out in the first few days then he would start talking about his thug lifestyle in the locker rooms and irritate people then get a hazing or beatdown from some of the others then drop out after about 2 weeks.
Sometimes people need a dose of the real world to wake the fuck up.

Or he'll end up like the dude in Full Metal Jacket.

If I thought IQ tests went up to a thousand I wouldn’t be bragging about scoring a 150.

for the love of all that is holy I hope your dad dumps his fortune into a Roth IRA or a 401k or even a trust for you so that you’re not in charge of investing it yourself in businesses, schemes, and opportunities that are presented by the people you choose to surround yourself with.

At this point I would not even be sure ironkhan gets any money. Not sure if I would leave any to a son like that if I have other kids.
In general its misplaced boasting with a parents fortune and even more misplaced just waiting for the money to be released especially as he also talks bad about his dad. Reminds me of Mad Men episode about Hoho & Jai Alai . I told my parents they should blast away all their earned money if they feel like doing so. Its theirs. I dont get people who feel entitled to inherit their parents fortune but I guess I am the minority seeing that very often the kids get into a fight about their parents money.

To be fair to Khan, the coronavirus does die by heat so if you ever caught Covid, spraying yourself with fuel and lighting yourself on fire should kill the virus. That's probably what the firefighter was trying to tell him.

I can picture that. <Lmaoo> Still the firefighter is not wrong so to speak. . At temperatures above 50-55°C Coronavirus should be inactivated after close to half an hour. So lets go for global warming and heat up this place. IK could move to death valley and be free of Corona forever. :D

Last edited:
You ignored Shin, one of the most qualified people on the forum, after all of the advice he gave you? You fucking idiot

the reason I ignore shin is because 1 he repeatedly says I’m a gangster wannabe, 2 he took me saying ‘I went easy on one kid’ to me saying ‘I went easy on everyone’ and is arrogant as hell yes he is qualified but most of his advice I have already followed up on. Although staying away from friends that have had my back and been good friends of mine since day one is not something I’m going to do.

the reason I ignore shin is because 1 he repeatedly says I’m a gangster wannabe, 2 he took me saying ‘I went easy on one kid’ to me saying ‘I went easy on everyone’ and is arrogant as hell yes he is qualified but most of his advice I have already followed up on. Although staying away from friends that have had my back and been good friends of mine since day one is not something I’m going to do.
Fuck you idiot

So you ignore him because he tells you the truth you don't want to hear? No surprise there.

And lol at you even following up 1% of the advice anyone gave you.

Also,relying on daddy to pay you out his money in future while you can barely do anything with commitment yourself is just more confirmation you are far from being a man.
We are trying tell help you there, but if you're intent to stay the eternal man-child that's your choice. Biatch.

If you do ever one day get there say in 20 years from now, the cringe you will get when you see your posts with your face to them on here will cause you to maybe have a seizure I can tell you...

So you ignore him because he tells you the truth you don't want to hear? No surprise there.

Also,relying on daddy to pay you out his money in future while you can barely do anything with commitment yourself is just more confirmation you are far from being a man.
We are trying tell help you there, but if you're intent to stay the eternal man-child that's your choice. Biatch.

If you do ever one day get there say in 20 years from now, the cringe you will get when you see your posts with your face to them on here will cause you to maybe have a seizure I can tell you...
He's looking forward to his dad dying so he can have his money. Blows my mind

Also,relying on daddy to pay you out his money while you can barely do anything with commitment yourself is just more confirmation you are far from being a man.
We are trying tell help you there, but if you're intent to stay the eternal man-child that's your choice biatch.

literally nobody thinks I’m a gangster wannabe in real life and no matter what you say the master I am a man and have been taking better care of myself for a min now. U just don’t want to believe it and are too arrogant once u start taking advice from others as constructive criticism rather then attack on wing chun then I’ll listen to you. And your misinterpretting again I never said I was waiting for my dads pay out. I make 4K a month and will be moving out of my parents house in the summer.

literally nobody thinks I’m a gangster wannabe in real life and no matter what you say the master I am a man and have been taking better care of myself for a min now. U just don’t want to believe it and are too arrogant once u start taking advice from others as constructive criticism rather then attack on wing chun then I’ll listen to you. And your misinterpretting again I never said I was waiting for my dads pay out. I make 4K a month and will be moving out of my parents house in the summer.

You're misinterpreting what @TheMaster said.

He's looking forward to his dad dying so he can have his money. Blows my mind

my dads not dying for a mad min. He’s going to live until at least 75 by my estimate cuz he runs 4 miles in the morning and still walks on 2 legs and he’s 60. I’m not getting that money anytime soon. But I’m doing fine without it.

my dads not dying for a mad min. He’s going to live until at least 75 by my estimate cuz he runs 4 miles in the morning and still walks on 2 legs and he’s 60. I’m not getting that money anytime soon. But I’m doing fine without it.
Thanks for clarifying that he walks on 2 legs after saying he runs 4 miles every morning Mister 150 iq out of 1000 genius

wc3lkd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back