Media Rampage Jackson was a childish bully back on TUF

Lol Tiki is such a fucking kiss-ass it's annoying to watch
Dana-White-and-Tiki-Ghosn.jpg

I cant take a whole lot from the 10 sec or so ive interacted with both Rampage and Rashad but both seemed very cool.
Justin Wren ended up being the star of that show though with what hes been doing in Africa is second to none.

Yea the guy is a first class jackass. The way he treats women is ridiculous also. Acts like he doesn't have one brain cell.

I was a huge fan of Rampage earlier in his career until I saw him acting like a fool on TUF, humping women reporters during interviews and getting into an accident with his stupid truck. The guy is a goof.

4kzlklo0ax701.jpg

Rampage is one of my favorite fighters all time...but even I can admit that I hate his attitude.

He can be funny at times, but also a bully jackass at other times. Not someone whose company I'd keep.

Rashad seems cool.

That was the low point of his career, from funny to spiteful.

We don't have to sexually assault skinny Japanese women at their work just to get laid. Clearly you are a pathetic loser that done a bit of the old rapey rapey. Maybe if you were better looking and had charisma....
clearly you are triggered so you must be a sjw

Rampage was my mcgregor before there was mcgregor. He definitely had the biggest personality of his time.

Everyone not liking him just watch his call out of Chute Boxe in Pride and then the utter destructions of him that followed. 2x Wand + Shogun. These losses took a lot out of him.

He lost a step regarding speed and quick reactions through these fights. Watch him after vs. Dong Sik and others. Still good but not that fast anymore. Chute really did a number on him.

Not as much as JDS vs. Cain but a little bit similar.

Still fast enough to finish Wand in the UFC though.

Rampage will get whats coming to him. Was a fan but lost respect after seeing him be such a douche. I could let some of the mocking of his fans pass as goofing around but he took it too far. Karma already gave him a bigass gut and some titts. Now lets see what else is waiting for him. He could at least show some respect now but he's still being a bitch. Live by the sword die by the sword. To the death!

clearly you are triggered so you must be a sjw

Owning someone isn't being triggered by them. As an Alpha, I see a beta trying to act tough, i Mark Coleman their Joe Rogan ass for fun.

Don't cry.

Still fast enough to finish Wand in the UFC though.

Sure but UFC Wand was a joke compared to his prime. Wand did so much no holds barred in his youth / young adult that his best years ended a lot earlier. Its all about mileage not age.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back