Realistically, could Nunes beat Cejudo

Nunes doesn't have a chance against any top-10 125 lb men.

I've seen HS wrestlers Cejudo's size put up double their body weight in bench and 3x their weight in squat. There is no way Cejudo isn't about 2-3x stronger then Nunes.

I've seen HS state wrestlers Cejudo's size put up double their body weight in bench and 3x their weight in squat. There is no way Cejudo isn't about 2-3x stronger then Nunes.
Amanda is LARGER than Cejudo, in both height and weight, reach and overall body mass.
She is 5’8 and Cejudo is 5’2 lol
She cuts to make 145, cejudo walks around at 145

No way he is 2x stronger lol

Amanda is LARGER than Cejudo, in both height and weight, reach and overall body mass.

Think what you will, you're wrong tho.

I want to see Henry knocked out so hard that he has his jaw shattered and a vertebrae broken. His personality and always trying to act angry and telling people to bend the knee just really pisses me off. It's inexcusable for me to hate him that much, but I just do.

Why these weirdos crave attention so much?

Why do I give it to them?

I want to see Henry knocked out so hard that he has his jaw shattered and a vertebrae broken. His personality and always trying to act angry and telling people to bend the knee just really pisses me off. It's inexcusable for me to hate him that much, but I just do.

Have you watched his first fight against Demetrious?
I'm afraid Nunes couldn't do for you what he did.

It would be criminal to have them fight to correct your misperception, but I really wish you had a chance to train with each of them to see how far off you are.
Nunes could beat an average guy, but a P4P ranked male fighter is waaay out of her league.

Legit question. Shes bigger, taller, probably same strength and highly skilled. Shes probably a better striker. Cejudo the better wrestler. 5 rounds. Catchweight of 135lbs.

I’m gonna go out on a limb and pick Nunes. She is THAT good.
tenor.gif

Except no one talked about that. A few people talked about her beating Floyd in MMA.
Can you retype that in a way that seems like you passed grade five English?

No, I can't as I don't see anything wrong with it. Not saying there isn't - english isn't my first language.

Chill, btw.

I'd be curious to know what you found ungrammatical about his response. English isn't my native language either but I studied it for years and it seems to me what he wrote is at least as proper as the claim he was responding to, viz., "This is the same type of stupidity that had people talking about Ronda outboxing Floyd."

Back