Movies REBEL MOON - PART TWO: THE SCARGIVER (Dragonlord's Reaction, post #20)

If you have seen REBEL MOON: PART TWO - THE SCARGIVER, how would you rate it?

• Total voters
Just finished watching Rebel Moon Part 2. Not worth it to write a review. Every thing I wrote in my Rebel Moon Part 1 review can be applied for the sequel. It's similarly as bad as the first Rebel Moon movie, might even be slightly worse. Snyder will now use his cheat code and make his "director's cut" that will analyze what he did wrong in both Rebel Moon films to come up with a "superior version" and claim that his master vision cut is better.

Rating: 3/10

<{anton}>

Just finished watching Rebel Moon Part 2. Not worth it to write a review. Every thing I wrote in my Rebel Moon Part 1 review can be applied for the sequel. It's similarly as bad as the first Rebel Moon movie, might even be slightly worse. Snyder will now use his cheat code and make his "director's cut" that will analyze what he did wrong in both Rebel Moon films to come up with a "superior version" and claim that his master vision cut is better.

I might one day try to re-watch part 1 tried twice and didn't finish. I mean I just watched Madame Web so...
That being said Madame Web was a more watchable bad movie than part 1 IMO.

Last edited:

It's like releasing a buggy game and fixing it in patches.

Now I'm even more excited

You actually gave it 3 stars? How?? I would struggle giving h it 1 star.

These movies are absolute dogshit. I actually don't mind Zack snyders other movies. Man of steel was really fucking good, but these? These complete and utter garbage. Boring as fuck, horrible dialogue. The dialogue is shockingly bad. Its like they need the characters to explain everything. When they're sitting around explaining each of their backstories, Holy fucking cringe.

Just finished watching Rebel Moon Part 2. Not worth it to write a review. Every thing I wrote in my Rebel Moon Part 1 review can be applied for the sequel. It's similarly as bad as the first Rebel Moon movie, might even be slightly worse. On the heels of the magnificence that was Dune Part Two, Rebel Moon Part Two just look amateurish and garbage in comparison. Snyder will now use his cheat code and make his "director's cut" that will analyze what he did wrong in both Rebel Moon films to come up with a "superior version" and claim that his master vision cut is better.

I totally agree but I might give it a lower score.

The first 5 minutes was laughable. It was lazy and the big reveal was the bad guy from part 1 is still alive. Lol

Just finished watching Rebel Moon Part 2. Not worth it to write a review. Every thing I wrote in my Rebel Moon Part 1 review can be applied for the sequel. It's similarly as bad as the first Rebel Moon movie, might even be slightly worse. On the heels of the magnificence that was Dune Part Two, Rebel Moon Part Two just look amateurish and garbage in comparison. Snyder will now use his cheat code and make his "director's cut" that will analyze what he did wrong in both Rebel Moon films to come up with a "superior version" and claim that his master vision cut is better.

Zach is truly a hack lolz guys all visual , im sure his zombies are waiting for the true directors cut or 6hr black and white kurosawa edition haha

thought this would be another star wars rip off. Was surprised to see it was a Magnificent 7 ripoff, (7 Samurai rip off if you're fancy.)

I'll skip this one I think.

First one was painfully bad.

If i get that bored I'll just rewatch something good.

Really enjoy reading your reviews.
This movie is literally on par with Battlefield Earth. As bas as first was this is worse.
I actually enjoy battlefield earth now for all the unintentional comedy.

Updated Rating: 2/10
Snyder is a hack. Always has been, always will be.

watching right now.
it's laughably idiotic.
bad guy calls the main chick - you're a cancer of ethnic impurities!

who the fuck wrote this?
"i'm a white man enjoying oppressing minorities, gaze upon my magnificence!"

Back