Crime Report on Khashoggi murder is out

china says thank you to biden for giving him saudi

Let’s see how the House of Saud reacts? Ha, you have a sense of humor.
The family is large and has a history of backstabbing to move up the chain of command.

I wouldn't doubt if a few of MBS'S cousins are plotting against him.

The Biden admin has already started to phase him out in their dealings. He's no longer being dealt with by the State Department, and Biden will not meet with him.

That's a damn sight more than Trump did, kissing the guy's feet because he helped arrange a billion dollar loan to get Jared out of financial trouble.

To think, you guys moaned about a CT like Burisma, yet it's "Biden won't do shit" after years of capitulation to any dictator Trump could peer......
*Trump covers for Saudi Arabia and sides with their dictator over US intelligence agencies after Saudi Arabia murders a US resident on foreign land*

Trump supporters: "Who cares?"

*Trump overrides Congress to approve an arms deal to Saudi Arabia*

Trump supporters: "That's a good thing!"

*Biden puts a freeze on the Saudi arms deal*

Trump supporters: "He's killing jobs!!!"

*Biden declassifies the report showing Saudi Arabia murdered a US resident on foreign land*

Trump supporters: "Oh, big deal! Saudi Arabia is terrible. When's he really gonna get tough on them?"
What's it like to be this incredibly gullible?

Here's to hope and change <CerseiPlotting>

HoI.gif

"But but Trump is for America first!"

The Saudi Cuck bended the knee! Never Forgive, Never Forget.

No one bows lower than Obama.

ukr5.jpg

Not even GW Bush...

bush-bows-saud.jpg

Why couldn't we have sent Jim Acosta to the Saudi consulate in Turkey instead of Khashoggi?

181108-jim-acosta-white-house_ceffd5a05b3d59a148779d90b3a2e6c5.JPG

Don't really need an excuse for this one. Are you an arms facility producing rockets to fire at US troops? Then you get blown the fuck up and idiots crying about the sovereign sanctity of these facilities in an attempt to derail a thread, get laughed at.
Then you can't have a problem with Soleimani getting iced since he's responsible for attacking and killing US troops in Iraq.

lets see Biden response
So far his response is to release the report instead of trying to hide it from the world to protect an ally. It would be laughable for Trump supporters to criticize Biden if he does nothing else.

Then you can't have a problem with Soleimani getting iced since he's responsible for attacking and killing US troops in Iraq.

I wasn't.

I mean, I think the Trump administration should have coordinated more with the Generals on the ground so that adequate preparations could be made, as many of them were caught flat-footed and were lucky to not be caught in major shia riots.

But I have no problem with Soleimani getting blown up.

But I have no idea what this has to do with the Saudi Prince's involvement in ordering the murder of Khashoggi, as me nor anyone else is advocating that we launch a drone strike against him.

Last edited:
So far his response is to release the report instead of trying to hide it from the world to protect an ally. It would be laughable for Trump supporters to criticize Biden if he does nothing else.

As ridiculous as Biden supporters saying releasing a piece of paper is enough

{<jimmies}

As ridiculous as Biden supporters saying releasing a piece of paper is enough

{<jimmies}
A piece of paper that has been classified as Top Secret for how long? LOL. Do you really need the pictures of Trump bowing before the King to receive his gold necklace, joking with MBS about how rich he is while holding a chart of how much military hardware he's buying from us, or just touching their religious relic during their ceremony? Now that Biden is President is the time to get tough or he's the hypocrite? <puh-lease75>

A piece of paper that has been classified as Top Secret for how long? LOL. Do you really need the pictures of Trump bowing before the King to receive his gold necklace, joking with MBS about how rich he is while holding a chart of how much military hardware he's buying from us, or just touching their religious relic during their ceremony? Now that Biden is President is the time to get tough or he's the hypocrite? <puh-lease75>

Trump is shit, I'm not here sucking up to politicians like you are doing with Biden.

{<jimmies}

Trump is shit, I'm not here sucking up to politicians like you are doing with Biden.

{<jimmies}
Sucking up to him for releasing this information? If he goes on to play footsies with SA the way Trump did I'll denounce him just as much. You were the one holding him to a higher standard.

I don’t think they had clarify and call him a Saudi murder in the title of the article.....like just murder is fine, race of the murderer doesn’t make it more severe, the murders actions do

You supported, doggedly, the people who covered for the guy, and said he was angry about it.........after his state helped bail out Jared Kushner from a billion dollar debt.

Whores.......

Back