Riot Games' Valorant

Good. There's too many toxic assholes in games these days.

Was quietly released one or two weeks ago that Riot Games were under US Federal regulatory investigation. On whether Tencent should be forced to divest because of their close association with the CCP.

Nah, just tired of immature people. You'll grow up some day though.
I grew up long ago, and ignored people or used the mute button.

Whatever you do, it's too difficult to hit escape and mute a player, because that means you have to be responsible with how you communicate. Thank God for the CCP and Tencent.

Btw their last two maps are horse shit too. People were so excited for their map makers but these game modes and maps are just awful lmao

I grew up long ago, and ignored people or used the mute button.

Whatever you do, it's too difficult to hit escape and mute a player, because that means you have to be responsible with how you communicate. Thank God for the CCP and Tencent.

You sure don't act like it.
Yeah, it's so fun playing a game that revolves around team work and then having to mute some dumb ass child on your team putting you at a disadvantage. Quit ruining the game for everyone else.

You sure don't act like it.
Yeah, it's so fun playing a game that revolves around team work and then having to mute some dumb ass child on your team putting you at a disadvantage. Quit ruining the game for everyone else.
I act like I am responsible for myself. That's a grown up thing to do.

While it is true it revolves around teamwork, even good players suck at coms. Most people do. It's not like one dipshit is gonna change anything most of the time.

Btw their last two maps are horse shit too. People were so excited for their map makers but these game modes and maps are just awful lmao

They're different because they really reward long range gun battles. I've started using guardian A LOT on Breeze and it's insane. Only issue with Breeze is it's been heavy attack side and it may require players to play for retakes instead. Feel like even around plat and diamond players want to go cowboy and just die.

I can go without icebox but Breeze has been great.

They're different because they really reward long range gun battles. I've started using guardian A LOT on Breeze and it's insane. Only issue with Breeze is it's been heavy attack side and it may require players to play for retakes instead. Feel like even around plat and diamond players want to go cowboy and just die.

I can go without icebox but Breeze has been great.

Yeah, my problem is they set a precedent with the maps earlier as to how the game would flow and Breeze ruins that. It's antithetical to how they originally designed things. I have a feeling that when there are enough maps for vetoes this one will never be used. It's unfortunate, but the flow of the game is just awful on it.

Yeah, my problem is they set a precedent with the maps earlier as to how the game would flow and Breeze ruins that. It's antithetical to how they originally designed things. I have a feeling that when there are enough maps for vetoes this one will never be used. It's unfortunate, but the flow of the game is just awful on it.

I think your perspective will change in time. I like having to play differently on some maps because it keeps the game fresh. Riot has a tendency to release new things that take some time to catch on. Same thing happened with League and new champs having new mechanics. I could see them fine tuning the maps like they did with the original three.

Riots probably pretty happy with their first Lan event for Valorant. Three different regions in the top three, peaked over a million viewers during the grand final, and the final was the best team in EU vs the best team in NA in a close series.

Riots probably pretty happy with their first Lan event for Valorant.

They are, but it presents major long term questions.

When a game esport side sees this type of exponential growth in a short time. Typically it constricts equally fast.

Today Riot Games divulged a important metric. Valorant has 14 million monthly users. When we look at where those players are coming from things get interesting.

Also the mobile UI that was datamined during closed beta is now coming to light. Riot Games are releasing Valorants mobile version for its one year anniversary.

Today Riot Games divulged a important metric. Valorant has 14 million monthly users. When we look at where those players are coming from things get interesting.

Also the mobile UI that was datamined during closed beta is now coming to light. Riot Games are releasing Valorants mobile version for its one year anniversary.
Mobile Valorant sounds terrible to me, but for all those people who have grown up with tablets and smart phones their entire lives it might be appealing. Wonder if they'll have a version of Vanguard for mobile so that Tencent can have access to all the information on your phone and not just your PC.

Mobile Valorant sounds terrible to me, but for all those people who have grown up with tablets and smart phones their entire lives it might be appealing.

Its endemic to Valorants player base. Who comprise mainly of ex-Fortnite players and western LoL/TFT users.

Stop stealing our R6 Siege casters! You've got Kixstar, Interro, Velly, and Geo.

Kixstar is a treasure.

Last edited:
Back