RIP Sherbro Gregolian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shit. Im legitimately upset. He was one of those dudes that no matter what thread or what topic, I'd always stop and read his posts. He was a great contributor and I really enjoyed every interaction I had with him. He was what every sherdogger ought to be honestly.

Last edited:
@StabbyMcHatchet you get the fuck back here and tell us what’s going on. You don’t get to make a thread like that and vanish. You’re a god damn decade old account.
Im waiting for this. I talked to someone in our little sherdog discord who said they spoke with him just yesterday. Not saying TS is lying, but wtf is up?

That’s really weird though too.. like I’m pretty sure if you called my work they wouldn’t share that info with a stranger. This is weird

This is actually a good point and I can tell you I worked with a buddy who had drug problems who disappeared and stop showing up for his shifts and I couldn't get a hold of them and even though I worked there I couldn't get any information as to if he was fired or what happened...

I later found it he was okay by the way but work wouldn't work with me at all, and I was an employee

That’s really weird though too.. like I’m pretty sure if you called my work they wouldn’t share that info with a stranger. This is weird

Depends on the business. Many, if not most might not give any information, while others would just say what happened, while others still might have a policy to say nothing but inadvertently let it slip anyway.

Wow seriously can’t believe it. I’ve known Greg for a long time, he was one of the first few people I started talking to on this forum (similar join dates it seems). We chatted on AIM occasionally back then, and a lot in the plat forum back when it was more active. I havent kept in super close touch with him like that over the last few years but we have a lot of similar interests like same favorite nfl team, anime and video games so we would always end up conversing in those threads anyway. He was a cool guy and I enjoyed talking to him for sure. This really sucks. RIP my dude

I know the person who called and he wouldn't lie about this kind of thing
Greg's absence from discord seems to further confirm it. He'd never go a day without posting with us on multiple servers. One of the most active members and now he has been radio silent for two days.

Rest in peace sherbrethren. It may sound weird but it's moments like these that you realize how much of an ACTUAL community we have here.

Yeah, there's often a hard distinction drawn between IRL and I usually tend to agree with that. But it's gotten a lot thinner, and the pain I'm feeling is undeniably real and happening "IRL". I think one truly disturbing thing about this to me is his age, fucking 33 years old. It feels like he was bitterly cheated.

Yeah, there's often a hard distinction drawn between IRL and I usually tend to agree with that. But it's gotten a lot thinner, and the pain I'm feeling is undeniably real and happening "IRL". I think one truly disturbing thing about this to me is his age, fucking 33 years old. It feels like he was bitterly cheated.
I understand what you mean. I’ve had a hard time since hearing about his death.

Its an absolute tragedy. My heart goes out to his family.

Anyone know his name? Look it up in the Salt Lake City obituary. Put this shit to bed.

Edit: As @Sara said, don’t post his name here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back