RIP Sherbro Gregolian

Status
Not open for further replies.
All he wanted was 1 more fucking season.

I think every time I watch Black Lagoon from now on - I'll automatically think of him as a fellow Black Lagoon diehard like myself.

I think everyone was legit feeling kinda depressed yesterday and even to some degree today.

Worse in the fact that you and he had only just connected and instantly got on. The Anime channel in discord is going to sorely miss his contribution. Now it's going to just be me and you arguing about why Fairy Tail is better than Black Lagoon.
It really sucks knowing how well you two got on, near instantly I've never seen two people connect so quickly over a shared love of an animation.

I know at least I had backup from Greg from the fairy tail vs black lagoon debates lol.

Yeah it does suck for everyone - I'm genuinely going to miss talking to him a lot.

Yeah, there's often a hard distinction drawn between IRL and I usually tend to agree with that. But it's gotten a lot thinner, and the pain I'm feeling is undeniably real and happening "IRL". I think one truly disturbing thing about this to me is his age, fucking 33 years old. It feels like he was bitterly cheated.
Amen, brother. Here's hoping we're all having a drink together right now somewhere in the multiverse.

Jesus. I just saw this. RIP, brother Greg. Posted with him way back to the OG Plat days. He was a good guy.
I just got through the first page, but condolences to all you who were close with him here. Reading on to catch details. Legit shocked. I knew he was YOUNG way back when (it's all relative, but he was a kid back when I was his present age). Damn.

If any of you OG folks are considering throwing in on a nice big set of flowers from his friends at shertard, PM me. I'm in.
Or, just PM me service info and I can send a smaller arrangement myself. Either way.
Thanks in advance, and just wow again.

This one hit hard.

Fellow sherbro wanted to shoot sometime, never got too, never will.

fuck me, he’s two years younger than me.

252275.jpg

Rest well

Dude was cool af... Going to miss giving likes to his posts here. Always enjoyed his presence.
So god damn young, my heart goes out to his family, friends and Sherbros that knew him on a deeper lvl.
This is such a bummer.

Shit. I saw the thread titles yesterday and thought they were the usual jokes. For some reason it didn't even occur to me that he might actually be gone.
Incredibly sad to read.
Says something that I'll genuinely miss the guy, despite never meeting him, being on the other side of the planet, and having very little in common.

Sorry to here seems like a great guy 2022 picking up where 2021 and 2020 left off RIP.

One of Greg’s real life friends made a post with global settings so everyone can see it. I trimmed off names just in case. World lost a good one. Comments are full of love for Greg.

432-D4025-EFCD-4-DC1-B6-CA-5260-D685-DEA8.jpg
I started to type something but I really have no words for the way I feel seeing this. :(:confused::oops: or something.

But thanks. I appreciate it.

I don’t know if @StabbyMcHatchet ever posted on this again but for anyone in doubt this is unfortunately very real. Greg was one of my closest bros. His parents are handling this pretty rough so I ask no one bother them. But, if anyone has anything they would like passed to them message wise I will be typing all of it out for them and giving them print outs so they can look through everyone’s thoughts as they have the strength to.
edit: I’ll check back with this thread as much as I can. I was always a sherdog lurker but haven’t even done that for years.

Last edited:
I don’t know if @StabbyMcHatchet ever posted on this again but for anyone in doubt this is unfortunately very real. Greg was one of my closest bros. His parents are handling this pretty rough so I ask no one bother them. But, if anyone has anything they would like passed to them message wise I will be typing all of it out for them and giving them print outs so they can look through everyone’s thoughts as they have the strength to.
edit: I’ll check back with this thread as much as I can. I was always a sherdog lurker but haven’t even done that for years.

What happened?
Without too much detail...car accident?....sickness?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back