Law Ron DeSantis sends two planes full of illegals to Martha's Vineyard upsetting rich Democrats

They might have a case. It is pretty obvious that flyer is a lie. This has made it pretty clear that Massachusetts does NOT welcome illegal immigrants.
That explains why there are a quarter of a million of them in Mass. Per capita, not too far off from TX (3,6% vs. 5,6%).
https://www.pewresearch.org/hispanic/interactives/u-s-unauthorized-immigrants-by-state/
Blue states take in more than red stayes anyway. But don't let pesky things like facts and reality stand in the way of your verbal diarrhea.

That doesn’t make it an open border cause if you cross it, it’s still illegal.

For example: if someone hosts a private party. And you can only enter if you have an invite. Nut someone sneaks in without an invite. Does this stop the party from being a private party that you can only enter with an invite?

Small theft is illegal and becoming a serious problem in shithole democrat cities across the country, but woke DA's have made it clear they won't prosecute. Illegal on paper, but ignored and rampant and a problem in practice. Same with the border. You can scream that it's secure, "cause the law says so!", but in practice it's not.

FJB

He didn't say there wasn't an issue at the border but somehow I'm not surprised you were incredibly uncharitable in reading his post and just dismissed his larger point.
Read his posts, he says 99.9% of the immigrants are stopped at the border and that it is secure. My point is that even the liberal media says that is not the case. Me personally having been to border states including San Diego which is rarely mentioned I can tell you that the border is not secure. I think many of you do not live in states affected by it so pretend it isn't an issue. I live in NY, one of the largest immigrant populations in the world. I also see 100s of immigrants a day waiting every morning at every Home Depot from 5am-11am looking for day jobs. A very small percent actually get these jobs. These folks have to eat and live. What do you think happens? You can't have a border as open as ours without a plan.

Correct, not open. About 200,000 apprehensions in July, for example. If the border were open, there would be no apprehensions ever, right? Pretty big difference, wouldn't you say?
This just proves the massive number of people crossing it.

Jesus Christ. That was savage. The pro- open borders crowd in this country just had a mirror held up to their faces in a brutal way. I hope they have more consideration of their fellow Americans living near the border who are effected negatively by the flow of illegals in this country now. There's a lot to learn from this whole thing.

Oh he wishes he could, believe me. America Derangement Syndrome right there.
The pro-open borders crowd in this country are country club libertarians like the Koch brothers and their donors, the BIGGEST donors to Republicans in this country. Even Tucker Carlson acknowledged that and credited Bernie Sanders for calling it out.

I don't generally like Tucker, but I credit him for telling the truth there.

That explains why there are a quarter of a million of them in Mass. Per capita, not too far off from TX (3,6% vs. 5,6%).
https://www.pewresearch.org/hispanic/interactives/u-s-unauthorized-immigrants-by-state/
Blue states take in more than red stayes anyway. But don't let pesky things like facts and reality stand in the way of your verbal diarrhea.

I knew these numbers. I didn't say that they don't have illegal immigrants. I said they don't welcome them. By the reasoning you're applying, Texas and Florida also welcome illegal immigrants, because they have lots, when their position is more like "Stop breaking the law assholes" and is outright hostile to them at this point. Massachusetts had a perfect opportunity to "We've got you - you are welcome here" and instead we see CNN posting articles saying "They enriched us" about the people who had the illegal immigrants come by - before they sent them to a military base in under 44 hours. New York, DC, Chicago... They're all getting shown up here - badly - and you people spinning your wheels to try and salvage some sort of victory from this flaming wreck is fucking hilarious. The clips going around, rich community members talking about lack of services, mayors using the language of invasion, refugee support system comparing them to trash, and so on - this is a fucking disaster for the vote for immigration but NIMBY crowd. The point has been made - and you guys look like such hypocrites in the face of it.

Last edited:
There are three types of borders:

Open borders: Example: The EU states covered by the Schenden agreement:

1024px-Map_of_the_Schengen_Area.svg.png

Controlled borders: Example: The US-Mexico border:

1280px-Border_USA_Mexico.jpg

Closed borders: Example: The North Korea-South Korea border:

1024px-Korea_DMZ.svg.png

Thanks for playing! Better luck next time...

<{Heymansnicker}>

Might want to tell that to your buddy hack Savage. What a dishonest hack you are. See below.

Did you see the post that you're responding to? How are there consistently apprehensions (a lot of them!) at the border if the border is open?

Thanks for playing Jackie, and embarrassing yourself.
<Dany07>

Did you see the post that you're responding to? How are there consistently apprehensions (a lot of them!) at the border if the border is open?
Yeah doesn't really make sense. You can say the border is porous but its inherently going to be porous given its such a long border that isn't protected by natural terrain features the whole way through.
Read his posts, he says 99.9% of the immigrants are stopped at the border and that it is secure. My point is that even the liberal media says that is not the case. Me personally having been to border states including San Diego which is rarely mentioned I can tell you that the border is not secure. I think many of you do not live in states affected by it so pretend it isn't an issue. I live in NY, one of the largest immigrant populations in the world. I also see 100s of immigrants a day waiting every morning at every Home Depot from 5am-11am looking for day jobs. A very small percent actually get these jobs. These folks have to eat and live. What do you think happens? You can't have a border as open as ours without a plan.
I live in SoFlo so trust me, I've seen those illegals waiting around Home Depot parking lots. I've even hired some myself for yard work and things like that and I've worked in construction where there are naturally lots of illegals working. I've probably been around and interacted with more illegals than the vast majority of this forum.
I knew these numbers. I didn't say that they don't have illegal immigrants. I said they don't welcome them. By the reasoning you're applying, Texas and Florida also welcome illegal immigrants, because they have lots, when their position is more like "Stop breaking the law assholes" and is outright hostile to them at this point. Massachusetts had a perfect opportunity to "We've got you - you are welcome here" and instead we see CNN posting articles saying "They enriched us" about the people who had the illegal immigrants come by - before they sent them to a military base in under 44 hours. New York, DC, Chicago... They're all getting shown up here - badly - and you people spinning your wheels to try and salvage some sort of victory from this flaming wreck is fucking hilarious. The clips going around, rich community members talking about lack of services, mayors using the language of invasion, refugee support system comparing them to trash, and so on - this is a fucking disaster for the vote for immigration but NIMBY crowd.
You guys are the ones trying to spin things here, DeSantis looks like a goof using Florida taxpayer dollars to fly migrants from Texas to MV just for some publicity stunt. Btw within Florida its generally South Florida which takes the most migrants, illegal or otherwise, and its the most reliably Democratic portion of the state. We even elected a lesbian mayor.

Of course you guys will clap for him like trained seals but actual Florida residents want him to tackle real problems affecting our state like housing prices, traffic congestion, and pollution instead of using Florida funds to pay for these kinds of publicity stunts that only serve DeSantis' presidential ambitions.

Yeah doesn't really make sense. You can say the border is porous but its inherently going to be porous given its such a long border that isn't protected by natural terrain features the whole way through.

I live in SoFlo so trust me, I've seen those illegals waiting around Home Depot parking lots. I've even hired some myself for yard work and things like that and I've worked in construction where there are naturally lots of illegals working. I've probably been around and interacted with more illegals than the vast majority of this forum.

You guys are the ones trying to spin things here, DeSantis looks like a goof using Florida taxpayer dollars to fly migrants from Texas to MV just for some publicity stunt. Btw within Florida its generally South Florida which takes the most migrants, illegal or otherwise, and its the most reliably Democratic portion of the state. We even elected a lesbian mayor.

Of course you guys will clap for him like trained seals but actual Florida residents want him to tackle real problems affecting our state like housing prices, traffic congestion, and pollution instead of using Florida funds to pay for these kinds of publicity stunts that only serve DeSantis' presidential ambitions.
As a former (and likely future) long term Florida resident, I fully agree. The gay black guy (sorry, forget his name at this point and on my phone and don't feel like looking it up) would have whipped DeSantis if he'd stuck to his guns and ignored the consultants and didn't waffle on M4A and other issues. He was polling ahead, waffled, lost support, and DeSantis still just barely squeezed by...

I knew these numbers. I didn't say that they don't have illegal immigrants. I said they don't welcome them. By the reasoning you're applying, Texas and Florida also welcome illegal immigrants, because they have lots, when their position is more like "Stop breaking the law assholes" and is outright hostile to them at this point. Massachusetts had a perfect opportunity to "We've got you - you are welcome here" and instead we see CNN posting articles saying "They enriched us" about the people who had the illegal immigrants come by - before they sent them to a military base in under 44 hours. New York, DC, Chicago... They're all getting shown up here - badly - and you people spinning your wheels to try and salvage some sort of victory from this flaming wreck is fucking hilarious. The clips going around, rich community members talking about lack of services, mayors using the language of invasion, refugee support system comparing them to trash, and so on - this is a fucking disaster for the vote for immigration but NIMBY crowd. The point has been made - and you guys look like such hypocrites in the face of it.
"They" didn't send them to a military base, the GOP governor of MASS decided to do that. And they were welcomed, but there are no facilities there to deal with documented migrants, as they need to bo processed, and have their application decided on, which is now, thanks to DeSantis, 1,000s of miles away, with no way for them to reach those facilities (without federal help; since migration is a federal issue, not a state issue).

Well shit, good point Khabib. I guess we can look forward to his popularity plummeting and an election loss in the future since he's not tackling the real issues that his constituents want. I'll check back after him getting trounced reflects the deep and impartial wisdom of what you're saying. Sound good?

Sorry, There’s No ‘Smoking Gun’ In Martha’s Vineyard, Just A Lot Of Left-Wing Condescension

The notion these migrants were tricked into traveling to Massachusetts is the height of leftist contempt for people they claim to champion.

https://thefederalist.com/2022/09/2...neyard-just-a-lot-of-left-wing-condescension/

excerpt:

One of the most condescending and insulting responses on the left to the Martha’s Vineyard migrant imbroglio last week was the repeated insistence, by blue-check media figures and Democrat politicians alike, that the 50 migrants who voluntarily boarded a plane to Massachusetts were somehow misled or tricked into it.

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis, in this fevered telling, took advantage of these poor people for a political stunt, proving himself to be a cruel and heartless man, willing to exploit the misfortune of desperate migrants — weaponize them! — just to own the libs.

It’s hard to think of a more patronizing attitude toward men and women who successfully navigated a harrowing exodus from Venezuela and Columbia, trekked through Central America and Mexico, dealt with smugglers and cartels and corrupt police the entire way, and finally set foot in the United States.

Contrary to insulting left-wing stereotypes about ignorant and confused migrants, the people who show up at our southern border tend to be tough, determined, and keenly aware of what’s in their own best interest. (I know that firsthand, having interviewed hundreds of migrants over the years, most recently in Reynosa and Matamoros, Mexico. I always come away impressed by their grit and resolve and resourcefulness, which is more than I can say for Twitter blue-checks who are happy to opine about what we should do about “helpless migrants” but can’t be bothered to take a trip to the border to interview them in person.)

Now comes Judd Legum with an unintentionally hilarious story for Popular Information purporting to be a “smoking gun” proving that the Martha’s Vineyard migrants were lied to — and maybe even kidnapped! It’s probably the purest possible distillation of the condescending left-wing notion of confused and helpless migrants being led around by the nose by cynical and evil Republicans. ....

This just proves the massive number of people crossing it.

DHS themselves state there are 660,000 "got aways" in fiscal year 2022.

The resident dishonest, partisan hacks will do their usual hilarious scrambling, lying and mental gymnastics, including posting wiki links like my buddy @Jackie Blue.

"bUt the BoRdeR isn'T OpEn"

Screenshot-20220920-101018-Gallery.jpg

As a former (and likely future) long term Florida resident, I fully agree. The gay black guy (sorry, forget his name at this point and on my phone and don't feel like looking it up) would have whipped DeSantis if he'd stuck to his guns and ignored the consultants and didn't waffle on M4A and other issues. He was polling ahead, waffled, lost support, and DeSantis still just barely squeezed by...
Tbh we dodged a bullet with that guy, not sure if you've kept up with him but he got indicted earlier this year on corruption charges relating to his campaign. The whole incident with him being caught with narcotics and with a male sex worker is just the icing on the "nope" cake. Didn't even vote for him myself because of his support for a state income tax and an AWB, even more proud of that in hindsight given what's transpired since the election.
Well shit, good point Khabib. I guess we can look forward to his popularity plummeting and an election loss in the future since he's not tackling the real issues that his constituents want. I'll check back after him getting trounced reflects the deep and impartial wisdom of what you're saying. Sound good?
He'll safely win reelection because Florida Dems are garbage, see my reply to Jackie Blue for one such instance. Ronny boy has lost me as a fan with all his publicity stunts but I'd still vote for him over the likes of Gillum though more likely I'd abstain from voting as I did the first time.

Last edited:
Tbh we dodged a bullet with that guy, not sure if you've kept up with him but he got indicted earlier this earlier on corruption charges relating to his campaign. The whole incident with him being caught with narcotics and with a male sex worker is just the icing on the "nope" cake. Didn't even vote for him myself because of his support for a state income tax and an AWB, even more proud of that in hindsight given what's transpired since the election.

He'll safely win reelection because Florida Dems are garbage, see my reply to Jackie Blue for one such instance. Ronny boy has lost me as a fan with all his publicity stunts but I'd still vote for him over the likes of Gillum though more likely I'd abstain from voting as I did the first time.
I'd still gladly vote for the gay meth head guy over DeSantis or any other Republican. Over former Republican and corporate Democrat whatever his name is, he's also a closeted homosexual, as well. I liked him, especially when he supported M4A (my #1 issue). But to each their own... :)

Edit: Andrew Gillum and Charlie Crist

Last edited:

I'm shocked, shocked, I tell you, that your position has a nice little circularity built into it where, on the one hand, you get to rag on Desantis for doing bad and unpopular things and being unpopular, but on the other hand he also can't lose because the other side is so bad and that he even has your vote even though he lost your support. Didn't you call me a "mealy-mouthed centrist" once? Yeah, I remember that - when you said "In that sense I have more respect for the outright right wing partisans on this forum than these mealy mouthed centrists." Invest in a mirror buddy. Fuck, I should be taking lessons on how to shamelessly walk through a conversation with a "BOTH SIDES ARE BAD!" stance. It's strange, I used to actually like you when you still identified by your major.

And to judge it to be porous, you probably want to know the percentage of people who pass successfully, unless you're just saying that porous means it's not 100%. But again, that goes back to the other point. Partisans have no sense of honor or even any real curiosity about the world. They just see words as means of attack in some kind of war. "Open borders" in that sense doesn't mean open borders in the way a normal person means the term. It's just a word that they think is an effective political attack. And they can only conceive the observation that borders are not, in fact, open as a counterattack, to be responded to with more hot vapor. It's a shame what Fox and friends (note small "f") are doing to this country. "I saw the worst minds of my generation destroyed by propaganda, fat hysterical wearing red hats..."

BTW, what do you have against a state income tax?

Back