Ross the Real Deal is $4.60 - worth a punt?

EdmundsEmptyBankAccount

Pulsing expert from Pulsylvania
Reaction score
Ross may have a few Ls under his belt but for $4.60 I'd say he's quite a live dog

Admittedly I do like Ross and want him to win.

So what say Sherdog, am I Pearson'd and wearing Ross goggles? Does he stand a chance ?
t3_3dmofp

gRXLrXP

tumblr_nw2mg6gNYL1s80fhyo1_540.gif

Nope he will get taken down here and grinded out. Bad match up for him

Hell no

I've got Green in 5 different parlays for a reason...

Well they're both 1-3 in their last 4.
Pearson is better at LW than WW as he's much too small to be a WW.
I still wouldn't bet on him though.

But what if he pulls a Masvidal or a Show time??
He's not going to lol

Green arguably won against Taisumov, who is a legit top 15 talent, and even Prazeres couldn't hurt him

Green has an iron chin and Pearson is beyond shot. Green beats prime Pearson too

I hope Desmond green wins just cuz hes barely UFC caliber but he still hangs on

Ross may have a few Ls under his belt but for $4.60 I'd say he's quite a live dog

So what say Sherdog, am I Pearson'd and wearing Ross goggles? Does he stand a chance ?
t3_3dmofp

gRXLrXP

I'd take that bet at those odds. It's a tough but winnable fight for him IMO. I'm not really sold on Green and don't see why he would be that big a favorite against Ross.

t3_3dmofp

gRXLrXP

He's due for a win. Put $50 on for me too and I'll sort you out.

I'm not sure what I hate most about this post. 1- That it was merged into the betting section by a moderator. Or 2- That you used a dollar sign mixed with decimal odds to express this in the most confusing way. It's 4.60 in decimal odds, +360 in American style odds.

I'm not sure what I hate most about this post. 1- That it was merged into the betting section by a moderator. Or 2- That you used a dollar sign mixed with decimal odds to express this in the most confusing way. It's 4.60 in decimal odds, +360 in American style odds.
decimal odds >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>american system. Then again i'm saying this to someone who will argue against the metric system so like everything I'll let the yanks believe their way is best. The rest of the world knows the truth

decimal odds >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>american system. Then again i'm saying this to someone who will argue against the metric system so like everything I'll let the yanks believe their way is best. The rest of the world knows the truth
He didn't even write it in true decimal fashion by mixing in that dollar sign. But aside from that decimal sucks since it is expressed as the return not the profit.

Ross is good still and Green is a low volume, low power striker with wrestling but zero top control to keep Ross down.
+360 is too wide.

Only way anyones getting slept by Green these days is by him driving like an idiot

Irrelevant for this fight.

Makdessi was being nice to Ross. He was looking at the clock to get out of there. Green wants to knock him out and this is his easiest UFC fight. No one has slept Taisumov, Prazeres or Khabilov before.

Irrelevant for this fight.

Makdessi was being nice to Ross. He was looking at the clock to get out of there. Green wants to knock him out and this is his easiest UFC fight. No one has slept Taisumov, Prazeres or Khabilov before.

And were Masvidal, Ray, Brooks, Felder etc. all just being nice too? Mak never even dropped him or anything and Pearsons chin has and still is solid based on what we've seen. Swanson, Iaquinta and Hooker all had to land huge shots to put Pearson away and thats 3 fights over a period of about 7 years. Green has nowhere the power of any of them and any power he does have he doesn't use. If he does start loading up he'll just be making it easier for, the superior boxer, Pearson to land on him.

Fair enough favouring Green to win a decision but betting on a finish is completely off given how Pearson has been even on his recent run.

Back