Ross the Real Deal is $4.60 - worth a punt?

And were Masvidal, Ray, Brooks, Felder etc. all just being nice too? Mak never even dropped him or anything and Pearsons chin has and still is solid based on what we've seen. Swanson, Iaquinta and Hooker all had to land huge shots to put Pearson away and thats 3 fights over a period of about 7 years. Green has nowhere the power of any of them and any power he does have he doesn't use. If he does start loading up he'll just be making it easier for, the superior boxer, Pearson to land on him.

Fair enough favouring Green to win a decision but betting on a finish is completely off given how Pearson has been even on his recent run.

Yeah totally off because Ross wasn’t finished by Masvidal who goes the distance most of the time and low level guys like Brooks (cut) or Stevie Ray (cut soon). He fought Felder fucking 3.5 years ago lmao.

He is old and shot having competitive fights with Hirota, so it is logical to take the chance of him getting finished. Ridiculous odds. Makdessi could have pushed for the finish but he didn’t. Naming old ass fights to prove that he is still durable is a joke. Accumulated damage is the key word. Things don’t get better, they get worse.

Pearson‘s superior boxing... he made Makdessi a Karate guy look like Floyd Mayweather lmao.

Yeah totally off because Ross wasn’t finished by Masvidal who goes the distance most of the time and low level guys like Brooks (cut) or Stevie Ray (cut soon). He fought Felder fucking 3.5 years ago lmao.

He is old and shot having competitive fights with Hirota, so it is logical to take the chance of him getting finished. Ridiculous odds. Makdessi could have pushed for the finish but he didn’t. Naming old ass fights to prove that he is still durable is a joke. Accumulated damage is the key word. Things don’t get better, they get worse.

Pearson‘s superior boxing... he made Makdessi a Karate guy look like Floyd Mayweather lmao.
You're so clueless on this. Brooks low level? Makdessi can't strike? You're wikicapping at best here and it's making you look ridiculous.

Your taking a guy with proven durability against a chronically bad finisher and expecting the bad finisher to get a finish.

Thats just poor capping and your complete underestimation of Pearsons previous opponents just shows that even more.

Mods, seriously, I'm begging you, individual fights don't need their own threads in the betting section. It's almost lazy to just throw them in here. Wasteland this shit sometimes would ya?

for $4.60 I'd rather have a Real Meal

happy-meal.jpg

Tbh Green managing to randomly drop this by low output split decision wouldn't shock me

You're so clueless on this. Brooks low level? Makdessi can't strike? You're wikicapping at best here and it's making you look ridiculous.

Your taking a guy with proven durability against a chronically bad finisher and expecting the bad finisher to get a finish.

Thats just poor capping and your complete underestimation of Pearsons previous opponents just shows that even more.

Okay Mr. Super Bettor. He is a bad finisher because he didn’t finish guys that were never finished when he fought them. Pearson is having competitive fights with Hirota, Green has a close fight off the couch against Taisumov who missed weight by a mile just like Prazeres in Russia. This is his easiest UFC fight ever, so chances for a finish are way higher than before. I didn’t say Makdessi is a bad striker, you are a poor reader and english is probably your first language smh. He is not a incredible boxer. You were probably telling people how much value Saenz or Boetsch had. I don’t take part in this old washed up fighter train.

Green by KO or FDGTD has more value than Pearson straight.

Okay Mr. Super Bettor. He is a bad finisher because he didn’t finish guys that were never finished when he fought them. Pearson is having competitive fights with Hirota, Green has a close fight off the couch against Taisumov who missed weight by a mile just like Prazeres in Russia. This is his easiest UFC fight ever, so chances for a finish are way higher than before. I didn’t say Makdessi is a bad striker, you are a poor reader and english is probably your first language smh. He is not a incredible boxer. You were probably telling people how much value Saenz or Boetsch had. I don’t take part in this old washed up fighter train.

Green by KO or FDGTD has more value than Pearson straight.
Right...

Green has been to a decision in 15 of his 21 wins. That includes a large amount of absolute regional cans he couldn't finish. But of course lets ignore all them.

Tell me again how it was poor capping to bet Green by KO at 6.0

Stick to betting Saenz and Boetsch, you are shit at reading matchups and lines.

Tell me again how it was poor capping to bet Green by KO at 6.0

Stick to betting Saenz and Boetsch, you are shit at reading matchups and lines.
LOL, that was his first finish in 10 fights on a guy that had consistently shown a good chin. You can't argue that smh.

@PolarBearPaulVarelans LMAO at you liking that comment when you just lost almost 7u on Mazo

LOL, that was his first finish in 10 fights on a guy that had consistently shown a good chin. You can't argue that smh.

@PolarBearPaulVarelans LMAO at you liking that comment when you just lost almost 7u on Mazo

You still don’t get it. He didn’t have finishes over guys who were never finished, wow. That’s why you thought Ross was still durable. Stick to betting Boetsch & Saenz. "Poor capping“ = Betting +500 for a KO against a shot fighter.

You got humiliated lol. Take your L and learn.

You still don’t get it. He didn’t have finishes over guys who were never finished, wow. That’s why you thought Ross was still durable. Stick to betting Boetsch & Saenz. "Poor capping“ = Betting +500 for a KO against a shot fighter.

You got humiliated lol. Take your L and learn.
Humiliated? You could of made the exact same argument with Green against Tibau where he went to another decision... Your logic is just wrong lol

Also as I said before you totally ignored; Green had been to 15 decisions in 21 wins. You just focused on 3 of them saying how they hadn't been finished.

Back