Ross the Real Deal is $4.60 - worth a punt?

I'm all for looking for value, but thats not what he was saying he said that Pearson was a wasted bet as a huge underdog and that 'He is going to sleep', and a sweeping declaration like that is just plain stupid in MMA and getting overly invested in props his a fast way to lose big. Even prefight I fought there was little value in the KO line, I capped Green around -230 and given how little he has cared about finishing before I capped his KO line at around what the books had it at. Then post fight as soon as Green finished he comes back to chat shit and throw insults. I think thats ridiculously petty and arrogant when last week I could of comfortably done the same over the Blaydes fight to him but never even considered it given how childish it is.

As for Paul I just called him out for doing it as he complained at me liking one of Steve's comments before and was highlighting how hypocritical it was. I completely agree with you on how unconstructive it is.

Yeah, I agree that qualifying the 'he is going to sleep' comment with an 'I think' would have been a much better look... If what you wrote above is true, you could have just answered the gloating that you didn't necessarily think it was poor capping to bet the KO @6.00. But what you wrote sure made it sound like you thought it ridiculous that there could be value in betting something that hasn't happened frequently in the past.

Yeah, I agree that qualifying the 'he is going to sleep' comment with an 'I think' would have been a much better look... If what you wrote above is true, you could have just answered the gloating that you didn't necessarily think it was poor capping to bet the KO @6.00. But what you wrote sure made it sound like you thought it ridiculous that there could be value in betting something that hasn't happened frequently in the past.
Possibly worded some stuff wrong thats my bad, I have no problem advocating small prop plays but the sweeping statements and general inaccuracy of most of what he was saying beforehand definitely impacted the tone of my response. Calling someone like Will Brooks or even Ray low level and criticising Makdessi's striking like that is just so painfully inaccurate and wrong.

Just a few recent ones include Aldo, Thiago Alves, Diego Sanchez, Cowboy, Teixeira who I all cashed big on while guys bet their opponents saying they were shot and it was foolish betting them. Guys like Paul did the same thing dumping 5u on Griffin against Alves while all the sharp guys were taking Alves at around +200 which had clear value if you actually taped and knew what you were talking about.

I'm genuinely impressed by your brazenness here. You count one of the worst robberies in all of 2019, Griffin vs. Alves, as evidence that you were right and your analysis was on-point?

Wow. Most people who are the beneficiaries of a robbery sheepishly accept their winnings. (Like I did when I cashed on Klose at -250 against Green; that was a square bet) But to use the result of a robbery as proof you capped a fight correctly? That requires a truly bold brand of stupidity.

Listen to yourself.

Talking about what real men should and shouldn't do while sounding every bit the 40+ year old egomaniac spewing rhetoric on a sherdog forum late at night. So are you the kind of man that young men like Jordan should aspire to be: an argumentative old windbag who's never wrong and who the whole world is against?

If you do think he is just a young guy (you have no proof by the way, maybe just him saying he is in university) then all you come across as is an old bully picking on a little kid. Grow up. And go away. What little you did bring to the forum has disappeared since you decided your analysis was too insightful to simply share with us loathsome people, us worms, brats, and scumbags.

In your eyes, if we're all against you, if we are just worms, brats, and scumbags, what exactly does it make you; who lords over them? King of the scumbags? Congratulations.

I know you can't help yourself but don't bother replying. I'm finally, finally going to ignore you. Been long overdue but you're an utter waste of time and I apologize to the good of the forum for taking up as much space as I've done already.

And @Rickson, right or wrong, Paul isn't the guy you wanna team up with.

I don’t team up with anyone here and I just came to Sherdog randomly a few weeks ago because I was banned on Twitter, so I don’t know anyone in here lol.

I'm all for looking for value, but thats not what he was saying he said that Pearson was a wasted bet as a huge underdog and that 'He is going to sleep', and a sweeping declaration like that is just plain stupid in MMA and getting overly invested in props his a fast way to lose big. Even prefight I fought there was little value in the KO line, I capped Green around -230 and given how little he has cared about finishing before I capped his KO line at around what the books had it at. Then post fight as soon as Green finished he comes back to chat shit and throw insults. I think thats ridiculously petty and arrogant when last week I could of comfortably done the same over the Blaydes fight to him but never even considered it given how childish it is.

As for Paul I just called him out for doing it as he complained at me liking one of Steve's comments before and was highlighting how hypocritical it was. I completely agree with you on how unconstructive it is.

Dude stfu I never bet Willis or said he would win. I threw something into the discussion without watching anything a week before the fights. I thought Blaydes would win after rewatching some fights but I didn’t want to bet him at 1.40. That’s it.

Talk about the things I said would happen or I did bet (Safarov, Tony Martin, Akhmedov, Branch losing, Barber winning). Some were wrong like Duffy, no shit I’m no magician. I‘m new here, so there aren’t many posts and I track my bets, so it’s black on white who I actually picked.

Look my posts up since you are a weirdo who loves this place counting his own likes lmao. Stop trying to keep up with your weak ass attempts bringing up Blaydes all the time or Makdessi. I haven’t bet both fights and I haven’t said they would lose. Just said why I didn’t bet them.

Ps you suck

Possibly worded some stuff wrong thats my bad, I have no problem advocating small prop plays but the sweeping statements and general inaccuracy of most of what he was saying beforehand definitely impacted the tone of my response. Calling someone like Will Brooks or even Ray low level and criticising Makdessi's striking like that is just so painfully inaccurate and wrong.

You are some weirdo bitch seriously. I said Makdessi looked like Mayweather against Ross to underline that his boxing is not that fucking great. Will Brooks was cut for a reason and Stevie Ray... geez. Stevie Ray fucking sucks.

Shut up and take your L. I know you try to defend your Forum pride. Don’t even respond because I won’t read it. Bye.

Dude stfu I never bet Willis or said he would win. I threw something into the discussion without watching anything a week before the fights. I thought Blaydes would win after rewatching some fights but I didn’t want to bet him at 1.40. That’s it.

Talk about the things I said would happen or I did bet (Safarov, Tony Martin, Akhmedov, Branch losing, Barber winning). Some were wrong like Duffy, no shit I’m no magician. I‘m new here, so there aren’t many posts and I track my bets, so it’s black on white who I actually picked.

Look my posts up since you are a weirdo who loves this place counting his own likes lmao. Stop trying to keep up with your weak ass attempts bringing up Blaydes all the time or Makdessi. I haven’t bet both fights and I haven’t said they would lose. Just said why I didn’t bet them.

Ps you suck
'Ps you suck' - I get the feeling intelligent debate isn't your strong point.
I'm genuinely impressed by your brazenness here. You count one of the worst robberies in all of 2019, Griffin vs. Alves, as evidence that you were right and your analysis was on-point?

Wow. Most people who are the beneficiaries of a robbery sheepishly accept their winnings. (Like I did when I cashed on Klose at -250 against Green; that was a square bet) But to use the result of a robbery as proof you capped a fight correctly? That requires a truly bold brand of stupidity.
Fact is it was a very close fight and no way was Griffin at around -200 a good bet. Let alone for 5u. You underestimated the technical striking of Alves big time but of course while you criticise me as not being a 'real man' but then can't even bring yourself to acknowledge something like that and will time and time again write out long explanations as to how your bets while losing were still correct after every event.

Just yesterday you were continually trying to justify that utterly ridiculous 6.8u bet on Mazo. I mean for a start what sane person puts 6.8u on a low level female fighter making her debut?! That alone is just plain, indisputably wrong on its own without me even having to discuss the match up itself.

But what do I know about bank roll management or anything right?

'

Fact is it was a very close fight

HAHA. You just can't help but ALWAYS lie, can you? A fight 16 out of 18 media outlets (one of the two holdouts being MMABrasil, an obvious bias) had for Griffin is not "very close". There is literally zero argument for Alves winning either round 1 (a 10-8 Griffin round in my view) or round 3 (where he did literally nothing except be on the bottom).

That's all water under the bridge for me. I made a mistake in not accounting for a home-town Brazilian decision with a beloved older Brazilian fighter.

But you continuing to defend Alves as a sharp bet is hilariously dumb.

Jordan3399 said:
You underestimated the technical striking of Alves big time

Christ, you're a clown. Alves' "technical striking" led to him nearly being knocked out twice in the first round.

This is why people don't like you, Jordie. Whether you win or lose, you can't acknowledge reality and continue lying and talking shit. It might work for McGregor. It doesn't work for a perpetually drunk/high British college loser arguing on a forum.

Jordan3399 said:
Just yesterday you were continually trying to justify that utterly ridiculous 6.8u bet on Mazo. I mean for a start what sane person puts 6.8u on a low level female fighter making her debut?!

The kind who made over 6u the previous day betting on low-level WMMA in Harding-Mokhnatkina? The same "low-level WMMA" a good portion of the forum profited from.

HAHA. You just can't help but ALWAYS lie, can you? A fight 16 out of 18 media outlets (one of the two holdouts being MMABrasil, an obvious bias) had for Griffin is not "very close". There is literally zero argument for Alves winning either round 1 (a 10-8 Griffin round in my view) or round 3 (where he did literally nothing except be on the bottom).

That's all water under the bridge for me. I made a mistake in not accounting for a home-town Brazilian decision with a beloved older Brazilian fighter.

But you continuing to defend Alves as a sharp bet is hilariously dumb.

Christ, you're a clown. Alves' "technical striking" led to him nearly being knocked out twice in the first round.

This is why people don't like you, Jordie. Whether you win or lose, you can't acknowledge reality and continue lying and talking shit. It might work for McGregor. It doesn't work for a perpetually drunk/high British college loser arguing on a forum.

The kind who made over 6u the previous day betting on low-level WMMA in Harding-Mokhnatkina? The same "low-level WMMA" a good portion of the forum profited from.
Good luck arguing with a someone that lies refuses to acknowledge the truth.

I don’t team up with anyone here and I just came to Sherdog randomly a few weeks ago because I was banned on Twitter, so I don’t know anyone in here lol.
Lol wat did u do to get banned from Twitter

Too many overly sensitive egos trying to prove they're the smartest guy in the room. I liked this sub-forum when I first found it, but turns out it's just toxic like the rest of the site.

As a new fan after years of just casually following the sport I'm dejected half the time I come on here. I thought it was going to grass is greener sort of thing as I used to be big into boxing and it itself has a terrible community/fanbase...

Back