RR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, he said some mean stuff to someone so we can't have that anymore, I guess.
summed up perfectly. It's fucking ridiculous esp when you put it like that.

Free RR.

Yeah tinnitus is a bitch, I have neck issues, albeit not like Soul's but still more than annoying and that will have my ears ringing nonstop on a bad day to the point that my hearing goes and I can't move my neck w/o serious pain.

Tinnitus is one of those shitty things that you put off going to the doc for and just try to deal with it instead and it ends up fucking up a large part of your life. I still need to go to the doc and it's been atleast 5 years, lol.

Also Free RR you fascist butt fucks.

Yeah bro I’ve had it for the last 3 years non stop some days it’s quieter than others. Used to come and go till it came to stay, but it’s from ear problems, used to get frequent infections as a kid. I’ve brushed it off easily though and my loud working environment helps a lot. Get the same neck issues as you just a bit less painful, it’s crazy how common these things are and how lazy we are to go see a doctor haha, I honestly think some adjustments and small ear surgery would fix those things.

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/my-first-amateur-boxing-match.2325019/

This was my first fight after a couple months of boxing in highschool before I really got into it. I focused purely on boxing afterwards since it was my weakest discipline at the time.

I was lucky enough to train for awhile with the late Howard Davis Jr who was an amazing coach.

Very nice bro! Quick hands, nice straight left, had dude rethinking his whole decision to fight in the ammys hahaha, second round had dude even throwing Mayorga’s right machete chops, could of def stopped him with a little more preassure. It’s a shame you didn’t go for a few more fights.

Is this Day 13 or 14 of the unjust excommunication of our brother @RR?

How long you gonna hold a hissy fit @jei? You're not negotiating Joshua vs WIlder FFS. Please just do the right thing and give us back our friend.

#FREE@RR

I miss that awesome crazy bastard Sunfish.

You know who else I miss? RR. Free him, please.

RIP Sun.

@jei come discuss the sweet science with us! It is the sport men and rich with history. Anyone who comes here and posts with any degree of genuine interest gets real knowledgable responses and can learn a wealth from this oddly well molded subforum. If you spent time discussing the game with us or even lurked for a week while RR was here, you'd know how much we appreciated his contribution to the forum and how much color his real life experiences with the sport added to the forum. Come join us!

Well, he said some mean stuff to someone so we can't have that anymore, I guess.

If it happened outside the OT, whatever. Anyone would've get the hammer swung at them in that case. But in the OT? That's like penalizing someone for firing a gun at the range.

Yeah, he did a few times. I think a lot of people started hitting him up though.
Did he ever hook you up? Would be cool to hear your story. This is the type of stuff that might get him unbanned.

Did he ever hook you up? Would be cool to hear your story. This is the type of stuff that might get him unbanned.
It was quite some time ago, in passing he said he'd send me something but he forgot. I wasn't mad, the guy didn't owe me anything. It came up again later on and he got something out to me that was pretty cool. I did nothing for the guy, he just knew I was a fan and hooked me up with something.

i got into a debate wiht rr when i first started posting here, we went back and forth for almost a week but it was always civilized, we ended up taking it offline(he initiated) and then talked about things unrelated to boxing, banning a guy like rr is one of the reasons lots of guys dont post on boxing fourms anymore. i dont post here on sherdog anymore, got better things to do after arguing for almost a week with some complete utter fuken douchebag on a 100/1 bet i made that ended up cashing

u gotta be a complete psychopath to take the time to pick apart a 100/1 bet, even more so when the bet ends up cashing.

@RR was one of the rare members here with insight and real personal experience with the fighters and the fight game.

He didn't leave sherdog like other fighters and other coaches did a long time ago for the underground. He liked it here and understood all the bullshit that is sherdog.

He was an important member in the boxing forum, along with @ProBoxingInsidr who is the only "industry" member in the subforum anymore.

It's really unfortunate.

i got into a debate wiht rr when i first started posting here, we went back and forth for almost a week but it was always civilized, we ended up taking it offline(he initiated) and then talked about things unrelated to boxing, banning a guy like rr is one of the reasons lots of guys dont post on boxing fourms anymore. i dont post here on sherdog anymore, got better things to do after arguing for almost a week with some complete utter fuken douchebag on a 100/1 bet i made that ended up cashing

u gotta be a complete psychopath to take the time to pick apart a 100/1 bet, even more so when the bet ends up cashing.
I missed you Quincy!

Here's a pic from my last fight. Arlovski/Fedor esque lol. I got dropped in the first and honestly didn't remember anything else that happened afterwards until I realized I won the fight.

167nkub.jpg
Fucking savage man, respect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back