International Russia/Ukraine Megathread V8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oddly you made me curious.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_food_self-sufficiency_rate

Norway apparently has the lowest food self sufficiency rate. Didn't see that one coming.

Actually sadly in the top 10 of lowest self sufficiency rates there's.

Norway. Netherlands. Belgium. Most definitely not the country's I was expecting to see.

It depends what method is used to calculate this food self sufficiency.....

Import/ export values in money, calories etc?

If it is cheper to buy something from aboard, then it is done because to sell food with intent to make profit....it is business.....

Norway also export food...the same salmon, different kinds of fish etc....

And due to high tax....it isn't so lurcartive produce all locally...

Netherlnads? Overpopulated country.
With f(** up soil ) + they were and are No1 pesticides and herbicides prooducers in europe...
So imagine....

+ they have specalised in some agriculture niches...
+ now gubbermint is telling that too much pigs and cows in farms and they does pee....methane emmisions, therefore their number should be reduced!

Belgium?
Overpopulated country + depleted soil & famous EU production quotas....

The same Lithuania might produce even more food, again....famous EU quotas....

Fuck yeah! Let's burn the world to the ground!

You're a thoughtless piece of shit. How about Nato and the US back the fuck down and the war ends. But they can't. They're too fucking greedy. They have worked so hard to corrupt Ukraine and build up the military there. How could they let it go now?

You're so stupid you don't even know what side is evil and corrupt. Dumb as a rock.

welcome to the thread

That dude claimed in another thread that China has troops in Mexico and Canada ready to attack...
After that I stopped reading his posts.
They’re even closer than Mexico. They’re in some pizza restaurants right inside the country.

That dude claimed in another thread that China has troops in Mexico and Canada ready to attack...
After that I stopped reading his posts.

Remember this moment when you are in the gulag

If Texas seceded from the United States and became their own country, do you think it would be acceptable for Russia to forcefully remove their democratically elected president and install a pro Russian puppet president? Would it be OK for Russia to build up their military in Texas too? Because that's exactly what the US and Nato have done in Ukraine.

When anyone pro-Kremlin opens their mouth, here's what needs to happen :
retard-alert-south-park.gif

'It's totally legit for Russia to invade a sovereign country, bro! Someone changed the pro-Russian regime into a patriotic one, so they had no choice but to invade, bro!'

Why don't you list all the reasons that the manlet in chief back in Kremlin has publicly stated for his "3 day parade to Kiev" that turned into ass-whooping?
NATO-expansion? Nazies? Russians being oppressed? Historical territory? Peace-keeping? These are just post-February excuses, the 2014-excuses are a whole another chapter.

I guess that depends if you count the ousting of that Russian stooge Yanukovych as provocation. I personally don’t.

Yeah, removing a democratically elected president by force and installing a pro west puppet would be a provocative action. Especially considering the US has been doing this in many parts of the world already. But muh Russia aggression amirite?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back