sbbc : missing in action

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo @HunterSdVa29 i want to switch my barrel out on my AR to an 18 inch..also might go up in thread size too

Any recommendations?

Currently at 16inch and 1/9th twist

Yo @HunterSdVa29 i want to switch my barrel out on my AR to an 18 inch..also might go up in thread size too

Any recommendations?

Get one of these imo:

https://www.pantheonarms.com/

Keep your 16”, get an 18” too, and be able to swap between them without tools, plus the rifle easily breaks down to super convenient size.

Any recommendations?

I dont have that much familiarity with civilian ARs, but do with both the M16 and M4
Both have a 1/7 barrel twist, the M4 has a 14.5" barrel and the M16 has a 20"
Just depends on what you prefer tbh, an easier carrying profile or slightly longer effective range

Or if you're trying to do CQB/reflexive fire type stuff or longer range static targets

It's hard for me to separate what I prefer shooting, to what I preferred carrying around at all times. I'd probably go longer barrel tbh as a civy

I dont have that much familiarity with civilian ARs, but do with both the M16 and M4
Both have a 1/7 barrel twist, the M4 has a 14.5" barrel and the M16 has a 20"
Just depends on what you prefer tbh, an easier carrying profile or slightly longer effective range

Or if you're trying to do CQB/reflexive fire type stuff or longer range static targets

It's hard for me to separate what I prefer shooting, to what I preferred carrying around at all times. I'd probably go longer barrel tbh as a civy
Its a pencil thin style barrel and looks fragile

Tbh i just want a tougher looking gun..i have a Holosun red dot on it

It’s not the end until @El Chimpo says it’s the end.

I’ve been considering buying a Remington 870 DM personally.
Is that the mag fed one?

I think im going to go fancy with the shotgun..like the ksg keltec

Is that the mag fed one?

I think im going to go fancy with the shotgun..like the ksg keltec
Yeah it’s the mag fed one.

The only shotguns approved for my department are Remington and Benelli and I already have a Benelli M4 which is awesome. If I get another brand I just wouldn’t be able to use it for work.

Yeah it’s the mag fed one.

The only shotguns approved for my department are Remington and Benelli and I already have a Benelli M4 which is awesome. If I get another brand I just wouldn’t be able to use it for work.
Lpl i suppose you cant have cops running aeound with ksgs and saiga 12s

You own any .308s @A.C.

I like shooting long range..i havent qualified yet for the 200 yrd range but i hope to by next year

Its a pencil thin style barrel and looks fragile

Tbh i just want a tougher looking gun..i have a Holosun red dot on it
Most civilians will never shoot out a pencil barrel.

If you plan on doing like run/gun with it or carrying it hiking and shit then I'd go for something that is less weight.

You own any .308s @A.C.

I like shooting long range..i havent qualified yet for the 200 yrd range but i hope to by next year
Didn’t ask me but my hunting rifle is a 30-06. And I’m currently buying parts for an MK12 clone in .308

arm1133__1.jpg

I still have this old thing in the back of my gun locker.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back