Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to upload a photo of me shooting my ar but this site sucks

I uploaded two random photos in mayberry but can't do it in here? Smh

Benellis cost an arm and a leg

They are sexy tho

Benellis cost an arm and a leg

They are sexy tho
The SuperNova is the pump I really want but I just was gifted a Remington 870 from a friend for duckhunting so the pump shotgun niche in my collection has been filled. For now.

The SuperNova is the pump I really want but I just was gifted a Remington 870 from a friend for duckhunting so the pump shotgun niche in my collection has been filled. For now.
I almost bought the mossberg 500 cruiser last year but my coworkers said mossberg is unreliable

My dad owns one and the thing always works just fine.
Ah i misread what you originally said lol

Yeah it wasnt up until i started working here that i heard it..every one swesrs by remington

You own any .308s @A.C.

I like shooting long range..i havent qualified yet for the 200 yrd range but i hope to by next year
I do not, I’ve shot plenty though. Closest I own is an AK-47 in 7.62. Probably not close to what you’re looking into though lol.

You want a bolt action or like an AR-10? You want something you can shoot from 1,000 yards?

I do not, I’ve shot plenty though. Closest I own is an AK-47 in 7.62. Probably not close to what you’re looking into though lol.

You want a bolt action or like an AR-10? You want something you can shoot from 1,000 yards?
Wouldnt mind either

Bolt action is a classic tho

I've been looking at .308's with my nino.

TImestamped..

that just means you work for a living.
doubt Revo has any tan.
oh wait, he was born tan.
nvrmnd

that just means you work for a living.
doubt Revo has any tan.
oh wait, he was born tan.
nvrmnd
Ive been off since last saturday..go back for four days..then have off another day st least after next surgery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back