Media Sean Strickland breaks down crying on Theo Von’s podcast | UPDATE: Video in OP

Hard to feel bad for a guy who has no issue trying to make people feel bad about how they live their lives. Dude also is on video saying children SHOULD be beaten and that it toughens them up.

Hopefully he's learned from this. If not, I say keep bringing up his childhood trauma. He deserves it until he decides to start respecting others.

Fairly obvious that Sean likes to bully others, usually weak people (LGBTQ, women, dead people), to try to compensate for his own insecurities and skewed perception of masculinity (daddy issues). Classic overcompensation.

Sean isn't a complete idiot like War Machine/Baroni, so hopefully he has enough brains to get some help dealing with his issues before it fucks his life up. And realizes that improving yourself doesn't make you a pussy, it makes you a man.

That's my 0.2 on the issue.

If he wants to talk ridiculous levels of shit then he can expect this to be brought up by other fighters going forward. Even if he tones it down now, he may have already opened the floodgates.

I'm not really surprised. It's not like sean goes to therapy or anything. 30+ years of bottling up trauma can easily spill over while your being prompted on a podcast. I didn't read any of the posts in this thread but I'm assuming alot of you :eek::eek::eek:s are dissing him. Suck a dick

1. Trauma is a serious issue and should be respected by others. You don't talk shit about other people's trauma, family members.
2. Sean's been talking shit about other people sexual orientations, genders and a bunch of sensitive things. He's been playing in that red zone for years now.
3. Sean gets hurt when people find his button by talking shit about his own trauma and childhood issues. That's literally what shit talking is by Sean's standards lol. Sean gets mad when people play in that red zone.
4. Sean made his bed years ago by talking mad shit about others. Don't dish it out if you can't take it.

Case closed. He should probably see a therapist to at least help him release some of that bottled up hate, not healthy keeping that inside for so many years, Dude is hurting and it's sad.

But in this day and age "pEoPle aRE tOo SoFt anD aRE strAIght PuSSiEs", amirite right Sean?

<{hughesimpress}>

Strong rumor everywhere this morning that Strickland is going to pull out. Supposedly some injury has taken place. I was suspecting he was going to pull out. He is having total meltdowns, mental breakdowns and the bully turned into a cry baby when someone completely dominated him. Dricus does not seem to care about his meltdowns as his focus is on the belt.

To be honest, even if he does not show up, that is fine (though, it would be great to see the bully getting humbled), but as long as Dricus gets his title fight against a backup, that should be perfectly fine.

Strong rumor everywhere this morning that Strickland is going to pull out. Supposedly some injury has taken place. I was suspecting he was going to pull out. He is having total meltdowns, mental breakdowns and the bully turned into a cry baby when someone completely dominated him. Dricus does not seem to care about his meltdowns as his focus is on the belt.

To be honest, even if he does not show up, that is fine (though, it would be great to see the bully getting humbled), but as long as Dricus gets his title fight against a backup, that should be perfectly fine.

RIP 297 if Sean is out.

This would suck. And it would be a very MMA-esque way to kick off the year.

This would suck. And it would be a very MMA-esque way to kick off the year.

Dricus is already in Canada now. He is training here in Toronto. He travelled over the weekend so I am sure even if Strickland pulls out, Dana White will have someone else to take on the fight for the belt.

Dricus is already in Canada now. He is training here in Toronto. He travelled over the weekend so I am sure even if Strickland pulls out, Dana White will have someone else to take on the fight for the belt.
Yeah but I wanted to see that fight. I don't want some interim shit. Sean's the one who dethroned Israel in dominant fashion, Sean's the one I want to see defending the belt.

Seems like we don't get the champion defending against the true, bonafide #1 contender much.

Yeah but I wanted to see that fight. I don't want some interim shit. Sean's the one who dethroned Israel in dominant fashion, Sean's the one I want to see defending the belt.

Seems like we don't get the champion defending against the true, bonafide #1 contender much.

Agreed.

I'm not really surprised. It's not like sean goes to therapy or anything. 30+ years of bottling up trauma can easily spill over while your being prompted on a podcast. I didn't read any of the posts in this thread but I'm assuming alot of you :eek::eek::eek:s are dissing him. Suck a dick
Oh yeah I'm really sure you kept this same energy while he ran people who are gay or bi or women in general or better yet, makes light of child abuse and claims more kids need to be beaten by their parents.

Let me guess though, it's cool when Sean says disgusting things about people.

He deserves all the shit that has been thrown his way.

Lots of people have shitty fathers without becoming white supremacists and calling people homophobic slurs well into their 30s. Both fighters are douchbags. Sean for obvious reasons and DDP for mocking Sean’s shit childhood. Lamest trash talk I’ve seen.

Back